Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.5Gold low volatility, focus on1707—1718Interval breakthrough

[Copy Link]
448 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

The market is full of both temptation and risk. This is the game between losers and winners, and only by maintaining a positive mindset can we never lose. Success is a habit, failure is also a habit, and both ends of success and failure will become increasingly intense. Therefore, if you do not accept it when it should be, the result will be their weakness. Most losers cannot control small losses in this regard, nor are they satisfied with existing profits, resulting in large losses.

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Fang (official WeChat account:fysj87)The Fangyuan team provides free of charge3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength.

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will enter the group through current price orders! Fang Yuan said Jin:9.5Gold low volatility, focus on1707—1718Interval breakthrough103 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714118 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.5Gold low volatility, focus on1707—1718Interval breakthrough70 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714118 Fang Yuan said Jin:9.5Gold low volatility, focus on1707—1718Interval breakthrough916 / author:Fang Yuan Talks about Gold / PostsID:1714118

goldMarket trend analysis;

Today's Asian session saw a narrow range of fluctuations in gold prices, and the unexpected increase in US unemployment rate announced last Friday has raised market concerns about the Federal Reserve9Monthly interest rate hike75The expectation of basis points dropped significantly, which provided a rebound opportunity for gold prices. In addition, concerns about the energy crisis in Europe also boosted some hedge buying support. Today coincides with the Labor Day in the United States, and the market in the United States is closed. However, investors need to pay attention to the relevant news of the energy crisis in Europe and the British political situation. In addition, investors need to pay attention to the expected changes in market expectations for this week's speech by Federal Reserve officials.

From a technical perspective, the gold daily line is under pressure on the moving average system, and currently the second decline is approaching the previous low. The medium-term trend is still in a downward trend; The hourly chart shows a downward trend and is still under pressure from the moving average system, but in the short term1707-1718The fluctuation near the range, whether it is a short-term surge or a brewing decline, requires a breakthrough in the range

In terms of operation, last Friday's daily line turned positive, and non agricultural data reached a low point1704Continuing the bullish daily trend that turned positive last Friday, it is not advisable to expect too much pullback. In terms of operation1708Nearby can be more direct, follow from above1720-25-30Gradually look up! No matter how much I see, it will be difficult. After going up, there will still be a hollow opportunity in the future!

For short selling, unless it breaks through key positions and continues to form a pattern of going down, on Friday when the daily line closed positive, short-term pullback and holding onto key positions should focus more on rising and breaking high first!

crude oilTrend analysis;

The recent trend of crude oil prices has remained low and volatile. Although there has been a rebound in the past few days, the overall trend is not very clear. At the daily level, Bollinger remained flat, with prices falling back from the upper track for three consecutive times to the lower track. The short-term trend is weak, but the price is near the lower limit of the fluctuation range and support is relatively strong. Breaking down is a bit difficult, and more importantly, there is a small rebound and oscillation to try again. We need to pay attention to the upper Bollinger medium track in the day90.5Nearby resistance.4During the hour, prices encountered resistance and retreated near the Bollinger track, running between the middle and lower tracks. There was no strong rebound in the short term, and as long as the price did not break through the resistance on the middle track, it was difficult to make a decent rebound. The daily operation was mainly focused on high altitude, with attention from above88.7-90.5Regional resistance.

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5Single)

Real time benefits within the group:

1Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

2New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

3Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

4Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

In the market, there are3The famous saying of Zhili: firstly, the market fluctuates according to trends; secondly, history repeats itself; and thirdly, the market encompasses everything. The biggest enemy in the market is yourself. Believe in the power of the market, make orders based on trends, operate mechanically, and do not make orders based on emotions. The gold market is an open, fair, and just market. Only by defeating yourself can you defeat the market.

This article is provided by Fang Yuan. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Fang Yuan said that Jin has an online solution, a loss recovery policy, and real-time one-on-one guidance on WeChat. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list