Post a new post
Open the left side

Fang Yuan said Jin:9.1The first bearish point in the downward trend of gold,Trend analysis and strategy

[Copy Link]
386 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
      The survival law of the market is the law of the fittest. No one is destined to be unlucky, but there is a group of people who will be eliminated by the market. War will not give soldiers an opportunity to explain, and investors will not enjoy preferential treatment because you are weak. The big waves wash away the sand, the sinking ones are gold, the wind and clouds sweep away the remnants, and the "remaining" ones are king.

I welcome investment friends to come and communicate and progress with me, so that everyone can stay informed of international market trends anytime and anywhere and make the most stable orders. (Free group experience, provided daily)3-5single Buckle 1706407347)

Here is my current price order within the group. Real time updates every day. I usually have real-time layout of current price orders for everyone to keep up with. As a straightforward person, I won't keep accurate market trends. As long as I have accurate orders, I will use the group's current price orders to enter the market for everyone!! Everyone mainly focuses on their private real-time layout, and I don't have any reserved guidance!!! Because the big market needs to be grasped in a timely manner, if not grasped, it may result in a loss order! I believe everyone has experienced this!!! I solemnly promise to add it to my friend. If you want me to shout for orders, you can also tell you the correct order making techniques and mentality, as well as various methods for locking orders. This is the key to turning losses into profits!

yesterdaygold价格持续震荡下行,美盘时段公布的ADP数据表现平平,一度给黄金价格提供反弹的机会,但克利夫兰联储主席梅斯特称,利率需在明年初前升到“略高于”4%,美联储明年不会降息,帮助美元守在逾20年高点附近,这进一步打压多头士气,价格在反弹至1723附近后再度下行并走出新的低点。此外,市场对欧洲央行9Monthly interest rate increase75个基点的预期进一步升温,英国央行加息压力也进一步增加,这使得持有黄金的机会成本不断上升,降低了黄金的吸引力。

从技术层面上看,黄金昨天后半夜又回落至日内低点附近,日线收阴。早盘直接回落,最低触及1705附近,日内关注这个位置的支撑。如果1705支撑有效,黄金今天就震荡为主,如果有效跌破1705并逼穿1700整数心里关口,将继续看1694even to the extent that1680附近。行情只有再次站上1711,才能结束下行,否则还是下破概率比较大

日线级别,布林带持续开口向下,价格在上周的反弹中并没有突破布林中轨一线阻力,就意味着价格会再度试探低点,本周价格沿着布林下轨震荡下行,整体走势较弱,方向明确。4In the early hours, the Bollinger Belt opened downwards and the price showed a stepped downward trend. In the morning, the opening price continued to decline, opening up support near the lower track and testing it1700At the first level, it is expected to break through this support within the day. In terms of operation, it is best to focus on rebounding from high altitude, with attention from above1710-1713Nearby resistance.

自俄乌冲突以来,价格的剧烈波动让对冲基金和投资者感到不安,他们选择减少交易,但这反过来又让石油市场出现了更大的波动,就像周二看到的那样。

全球大宗商品经纪商Marex基础研究全球主管Georgi Slavov表示,在世界大多数重要地区,石油产品的消费与预期不符。与此同时,整个供应链上的供应量仍在持续增加,导致了现在的油价疲软。

与此同时,本周,以美联储为代表的各国央行纷纷表示要继续通过加息来为通胀降温,这加大了经济增长和石油需求增长面临的阻力。外界也认为美联储和欧洲央行下个月都将大幅加息,幅度可能高达75Basis points.

crude oil价格近期走势比较纠结,方向上并不是很明确,上周的反弹上破了重要的阻力,不过本周因为基本面的影响,价格再度下破90美元,跌回了低点附近。日线级别,布林带走平,价格冲高回落,连续两日阴线使得价格再度重回布林中轨下方,价格再度走弱,目前来看,还不到抄底的时候。4小时,布林带开口向下,价格横盘于下轨附近,昨日美盘虽然冲高一波,但很快回吐了涨幅,价格走势还是偏弱一点,日内操作上以反弹高空为主,而上方关注昨日美盘反弹的高点,也就是91.5美元附近阻力。

Operational strategy:

黄金:反弹1710Short nearby, stop loss1722, Objective1680。

原油:反弹90.5Short nearby, stop loss91.7, Objective87。

The market is constantly changing every day, and we have a strong analysis team who makes every order through thoughtful judgment, ensuring that every order can be profitable and out of the market! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! A day or two is luck, what about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all bidding for orders at current prices! Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trend push, real-time current price call out 每单进场都有理、有据、公开公明、可免费进群体验考察!(vx:fysj87)

因黄金和原油欧盘和美盘后的走势方向瞬时万变,我们策略也将会在第一时间及时在我们群及时更改调整,若没有及时更新,需要及时策略请联系我们。

Our investment philosophy is to first ensure the safety of principal, and then to increase value on the basis of preserving value. But the market is constantly changing and unpredictable. There are two problems with this: firstly, in order to reduce risks, we cannot maximize profits; Secondly, due to market uncertainty, losses are bound to occur at a certain stage.

任何成功的交易者都需要遵循严格的交易原则

市场给了你翻盘的机会,你没有抓住,那你就要从自己身上找原因了。做交易不能死脑筋,随时转换思路很重要,方向错了,就要及时改正。自己没有信心,就让我来给你信心。我不能说一定让你一下子赚个几百万的,那都是不真实。总之一句你赢我陪你君临天下,你输我陪你东山再起,我是方源说金,我为自己代言。我的实力等你体验!

(Click on the avatar to view information and join the group. Apply for free and directly join the group to experience the experience. Order at the current price every day)3-5Single)

Group welfare:

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

④ Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

本文由方源说金扣扣 《 one seven zero six four zero seven three four 七》,vx fysj87,供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银等大宗商品等有深入的研究,技术总监方源说金在线解一套,亏损回本,一对一实时指导微一信。由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list