Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:8.15Gold trend analysis today, early trading1808Pressure First Empty

[Copy Link]
481 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Today's Focus Data:

20:30Canada6Monthly wholesale sales rate

20:30U.S.A8New York Fed Manufacturing Index for the Month

22:00U.S.A8monthNAHBReal Estate Market Index

22:50Federal Reserve Governor Waller delivers a speech at the meeting

gold1803Empty!

Gold is currently trading sideways and consolidating, with heavy resistance, and the pressure position is bearish! Morning market1803You can leave it empty nearby! Below is the following1780The support, this is the key position of the long and empty watershed! Do not break, according to the strategy of fluctuating in the top range, the market will turn into a downward trend after breaking, and the main trend for the day will still be high altitude! Gold Now4Hours have passed5The wave has risen, and it is now at a clear top. It is not ruled out that another attack can be made, but the space above is limited, and chasing long is not rational. Going long also needs to wait until1780Support without breaking.1800The upper part should still be dominated by high altitude! Morning market1808Short bearish under high pressure!

Specific strategies:

Gold1803Empty, stop loss1810Stop surplus1780。

Disclaimer:The above suggestions are for reference only. Investment involves risks and caution is required when entering.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:zns83721 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list