Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe:Next week's analysis of the rise and fall of gold prices: strategies for interpreting the gold trend and unwinding operations

[Copy Link]
515 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.(See contact information at the end of the article)

Jiazhe writes every analytical article with a responsible, focused, and sincere attitude.12yeargoldExperience in trading, striving to accurately and reliably analyze daily market trends, helping you avoid detours and go straight to the path of wealth and freedom.

Gold closed solid positive this week, with another increase next week to support1775You can touch more nearby. One resistance is the high point of this week1807Nearby, there is another one1814Like previous analysis, the market only has effective breakthroughs1814Only then can there be greater room for growth. If it breaks up in the later stage1814Let's take a look first1828Nearby, it is estimated that this position will oscillate and fall back one wave before choosing a direction. if1828If it can also effectively break up, the next resistance is1874Nearby. If1814or1828Can't break up, it will fall down below1790even to the extent that1775Nearby. Looking at the daily line again, it closed positive on Friday and continued to be much lower on Monday, with daily support1790There can be more nearby.4Support in hours1797Nearby contact can be increased first, and if it becomes stronger, the top and bottom will switch1799Rise first. Look at the top target first1807, take a break to see1814Then judge based on the reaction at this position.

Operation suggestion: Monday1797More around, see you1791Can continue with multiple objectives1807-1814, take a break to see1828Nearby, not breaking backhand empty.

crude oilThis week's second dip did not show a new low rebound, and the weekly closing was positive. The direction of the market next week is unclear, with a tendency towards low volatility. Perimeter support88.5Near, resistance95Near, strong resistance98.3, strong support83Nearby. On Friday, crude oil did not break through the second round of exploration and fell, but the daily line closed negative. This kind of closing line can rise or fall on Monday, supporting91.5resistance94Before breaking the limit, it can be much lower from high altitude, but the hourly resistance is93.4. If the market falls below91see90.4even to the extent that88.5Nearby, it can be touched more.

Operation suggestion: Monday91.5-93.4(94)Before breaking the position, the height is much lower. Let's take a look below90.4-89.4-88.5And then backhand more. Go up and take a look95.4-96.4-98.3Nearby, touch can be empty.

Below is my team teacher's real-time current price order; (Daily update, my team's current price is free of charge for ordering and group experience. If you need it, you can contact me, and Chen Jiazhe will help you solve your problems in real-time.)

The market is constantly changing every day, and every order team teacher is very cautious in their thinking, ensuring that every order must make a profit and exit. Every order is made through thoughtful judgment, and a day or two is luck. What about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all asking for orders at current prices, with evidence to check and evidence to rely on! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! I am so confident. If you sincerely accompany me, I will do my best.

If you have any doubts about the strength of Chen Jiazhe's team, you can contact me. I will arrange for you to join the group, which is a free experience, does not consume any of your belongings, and does not harm you in any way. Just move your finger, add the author, and the wealth path will open for you.

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Chen Jiazhe provides online solutions, loss recovery, and one-on-one real-time guidanceQQ;2702332902Chen JiazheVX:cjz662288Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list