Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe:今日黄金走势分析及黄金实时操作指导

[Copy Link]
156 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldTechnical analysis:

黄金美盘冲高1808后大幅回落触及1791后出现一定程度的反弹,目前点位1801.随着上涨斜率的降低,MACD的背离,以及趋势线阻力位和水平阻力位,1808作为首次冲高的节点概率很大,所以接下来理应先保持短线的高空操作。(这是我们昨天观点)

今日我们依旧设定1808为第一轮上涨的节点,上方阻力位当初给了两个,一个就是目前的1808One is1830,中间一个弱点阻力位再1816-1818位置,下方注意1780位置,若迟迟跌不破,上方将再见高点。

所以日内处理上理应高空及时减仓保本损往下拿,然后注意1780支撑情况,守住则空单出局。这里可多可不多了,因为有也就是最后一段五浪走出来后开跌,四浪就走成了上涨楔形通道,内部五段六个点完备。跌破,则后续会继续公布加仓空单的点位。上方意外破位1808,第二段给的里面就有位置,那两个位置分仓去布局空单即可。(讲的比较多,理解不了的可以和我交流)

操作思路:

1、1751and1740位置第一次到达的时候多一次,止损1738一线,目标1770

2、1805-1808空继续持有,保本损,目标不设置(1816-1830分仓空,意外上破情况,损1838, Objective1770-1748)

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold, silver, etc. The above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list