Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe:今日黄金实时行情走势分析及最新操作策略建议

[Copy Link]
131 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldTechnical analysis:

Overnight BeautyCPIThe slowdown in data has weakened market expectations for a strong interest rate hike in the US dollar, and the US dollar has fallen. However, gold has not shown a significant rebound, and the upward pressure is measured to1807/8The first line immediately stopped, and then chose to fall back due to the rebound of the US dollar and the pressure of its own technical structure, falling back to1790附近震荡,日线收得一带有上影线的阴星线。

小时图上,黄金隔夜遵从技术走势预期的状态要更明显一些,CPIShort term increase after data, breaking through1800However, it is under pressure at the trend line, and thus gold has entered an end state in both short-term and ultra short-term structures, facing pressure repair. Subsequently, the market has also undergone downward adjustments as expected, and the current market has fallen back to1790Below, trading at1785Nearby. The short-term trend is also moving towards further adjustment.

You can follow above the daily gold1795Nearby short term pressure, as long as the gold market does not return to this level, the overall technical bias of the gold market is still obvious. If there is no interference from the fundamentals, even if the market is on this level1795Above, there is also1800Suppression, as long as one does not stand above this position, there are still conditions to adjust. Focus on trend line support for the day below1785Nearby, but the main support may fall on1778Nearby, this position is also10Support near the daily line, once this position is lost, it can be seen again in the later golden period1770Nearby retreat is expected, and the expected level of adjustment will not be significant, so the downward route may not be as smooth. In the short term, due to the expected technical pullback in the gold market, the main focus is on continuing to hold short and choosing high or short positions. Currently, before the demand for daily level deviation adjustment is fully released, many orders are temporarily not considered for participation.

Overnight already1800The empty order above is currently available in the1780-1785Reduce positions or stop profits, keep some orders for review1770Next, we will do a stop profit. For short orders here, we must do a stop profit. Currently, the market is only adjusting to the previous gains, and even if there is a decline, we need to rebound. In summary, Chen Jiazhe's suggestion for today's gold trading strategy is to focus on rebounding at high altitudes, with a pullback and a long position as a supplement, and short-term attention above1800-1802Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1770-1775Frontline support.

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold, silver, etc. The above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list