Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe:gold1786多上涨获利,回落继续看涨新高!

[Copy Link]
228 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

gold1784Keep going!

黄金亚欧盘思路已经明确告诉大家,还是要继续涨,虽然节奏改变,但方向不变!我们早盘1786再次做多,又获利数钱了!跟随市场节奏,才能事半功倍,这就是趋势的力量,如果你还没有找到节奏,赶紧跟上陈嘉哲但是步伐!

黄金由此前的单边上涨,强势上涨,快节奏上涨,转为震荡上涨,前三退二的上涨,现在方向明确,节奏时机都变得非常重要!回落支撑就要再次果断多!下一目标看涨至1820!

Specific strategies:

Gold1784Multiple, stop loss1777Stop surplus1820。

免责申明:以上建议仅供参考,投资有风险,入场需谨慎!

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold, silver, etc. The above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list