Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:7.22欧央行加息50基点,黄金重回千七上方

[Copy Link]
184 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

Yesterday(7month21day)European Central Bank7月意外加息50个基点,这也是欧洲央行11年来的首次加息,并结束了欧元区的负利率时代。美国至7month16The number of initial claims for unemployment benefits in the current week is25.1Ten thousand people, expected to be24万人,美国各州申请失业保险的人数连续第三周上升,达到去年11月以来的最高水平。机构认为,是因为越来越多的公司宣布裁员,这表明原本稳固的就业市场出现了一些疲软。受以上消息面的影响,美元指数日内波动剧烈,短线下挫后迅速反弹近百点,随后又回吐涨幅,最终收跌0.43%Current report106.65;10年期美债收益率大幅下挫,最终收报2.882%;黄金在欧洲央行公布利率决议前一度触及1680附近,随即大幅反弹,触及1720USD level, current report1716dollar/ounce.

昨晚美国总统拜登在推特上发布视频表示,他的新冠病毒检测呈阳性,但身体状况良好。美国白宫发言人称,拜登患重度症状的风险大大降低,因为他已经加倍注射了疫苗。目前,美国累计新冠肺炎确诊病例已超过9000万例。这一数据意味着美国平均每3.6个人中,就有一人感染新冠病毒。公共卫生事件的持续发酵,或将给黄金多头提供支撑。市场参与者继续焦急地等待下周美联储的利率决议,预计政策制定者将把利率提高75个基点,以遏制失控的通胀。

Today's Focus

14:00 britain6Monthly retail sales rate after quarterly adjustment

15:15 France7Monthly manufacturing industryPMIinitial value

15:30 Germany7Monthly manufacturing industryPMIinitial value

16:00 eurozone7Monthly manufacturing industryPMIinitial value

16:30 britain7Monthly manufacturing and service industryPMI

20:30 Canada5Monthly retail sales rate

21:45 U.S.A7monthMarkitmanufacturingPMIinitial value

21:45 U.S.A7monthMarkitService industryPMIinitial value

Technical analysis of gold:

黄金昨日震荡单边下跌,美盘开盘公布失业金数据小幅利多,这个消息影响还是小的,主要是欧洲央行要加息50个基点!欧洲央行以“鹰派意外”开启11年来首次加息,欧元跳升美指回落,带动黄金上涨,目前美指反转上涨,黄金要看一波下跌,不过下方1680支撑再次试探了,形成了个三底形态,短期内没有强消息面的刺激怕是很难走出下破了,就等28号美联储加息。目前的走势支撑上移到1700一线,上方多空分水岭是越过日线10Daily moving average1725,那么就有望企稳延续涨势。

黄金果不其然终是如预期一致企稳年线关键支撑1680开启多头反攻模式,那么空头的虚晃结束,下跌浪型彻底走完,准备迎接多头的开始发力吧,强调了目前的高通胀不是强烈加息这招能直接解决的,黄金的避险属性必将发力,盘面中黄金再度受大量买盘助力企稳1700之上,无疑是探底回升的节奏,所以咱们思路也就该明确了,下方极有可能形成大三底支撑金价,低多是接下来的重点趋势,点位上稳健建议大家继续关注1700区域;目前黄金没有破位1680支撑,也没有破位1724上方阻力,短线还是在下跌承压区间内震荡,那么操作上的思路就非常明确,回调1700附近做多,不破阻力做空,综上所述,今日黄金操作思路上指南金师建议回调做多为主,反弹做空为辅,上方关注1725-1730One line of resistance, pay attention below1702-1700Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX: zns13688    QQ: 3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list