Post a new post
Open the left side

Xiao Yizhou:7.4黄金多头无力等待下行,晚间操作策略建议。

[Copy Link]
260 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When your talent cannot support your ambition, you need to calm down and learn. When your ability cannot control your goals, you should settle down and experience. Only through learning, trading, and summarizing, can you understand that you are truly not rejected by the market, just unwilling to change in the past. There are two types of investment: physiological investment, which is to solve food and clothing problems, and spiritual investment, which belongs to spiritual investment, It is about realizing the value of life, playing games and races against human greed and fear.

Investment is a long-term strategy, not overnight, so it should not be rushed. Even if you lose money now, there's nothing to be afraid of. As long as you make the right choice, what you lose will come back. For investment friend Xiao Yizhou, who often gets caught in a trap, remember the following5Taboos:1Heavy storage operation.2Without stop loss.3Reverse the trend operation.4Frequent order making.5Poor mentality and easy operation. The above is a summary of my years of experience. If investors have encountered similar problems in the past, please summarize, discover your own shortcomings, and make corrections. In the long run, you will always gain something - share with everyone! 【vx:xyz158986,QQ:467477536】

In fact, for Xiao Yizhou, no matter how much he writes about technology, it's boring that you can't understand it. So every time, Yizhou will give you the simplest and straightforward analysis. It's useless for you to operate profitably, no matter how accurate you are, if you don't implement it, it's just like this in life. Novice is afraid of too big fluctuations in the market, and veteran is afraid of fluctuations in the market. There are no two identical leaves in the world, but there are identical profits, and there are identical operations, Some people make orders in different directions from the same point of view, and the results are definitely completely different. It's not so much this market that torments you, but rather their own lack of cultivation. Don't lose heart, no one is always unlucky, don't be discouraged, no one is smooth sailing, has experienced a bull market, experienced a bear market, accepted a sharp drop, crossed a sharp rise, and nothing can make you stronger than this. Being strong requires accumulation, Profit is also the same. You won't always lose money, and others won't always make money, and I am an important switch for you to turn losses into profits【vx:xyz158986,QQ:467477536】

Xiao Yizhou - The following is for the daygoldcrude oilDaily trend analysis and specific operational strategies

Gold Technology Analysis:

黄金周线级别上周再一次试探触及前期三角整理下轨支撑,刺破后站上仍有效,中期就维持偏多运行;而短期均线5Rihe10Day down shift1830-1840This area is a mid-term pressure level, and only by breaking through it can it transition to a more oscillatory operation;

日线级别在一波震荡下跌的底部出现一根较长下影反阳KLine, this has certain reversal conditions and requires a few days of operation in the future for final confirmation; At present, short-term correction is treated as rebound correction, only breaking through the station on the medium track1833Only after pressure can it become somewhat unstable and strong, and2070-1998The upper rail resistance of the derivative descent channel moves down to1850-1860, according to2075Suppressing the reference wave of oscillation and falling is a possibility of puncturing the upper track of the channel, forming a bullish situation. Once it is achieved, strong pressure should be paid attention to1890and1920Two pressure levels are also good for short selling in the backhand band of the future market; At present, prices are still far from here. Whether we can implement them step by step depends on the breakthrough of the short-term moving average,10Day down shift1820Becoming today's short-term pressure level is also a certain counter pressure point in the channel; And the support is very clear, which is1785One line double bottom, if you fall back again, it will weaken and impact again1750-1730This increases the probability; If there is no kinetic energy to pull up again after supplementing the shadow line today, it will also be unfavorable for rebound correction; To continue the rebound, it must be followed by another high breaking action;

4Hour line level: After bottoming out and pulling up,10The moving average broke through the station and became the top and bottom support, currently moving up to1804一线,后市要留意收线情况,一直处于1804If the market closes above, there will be more short-term volatility and a rebound; On the contrary, if the market closes below, there will be a wave of demand for replenishment and exploration, and the next support will be1794-95Dayang rising point;

小时线级别上周五收盘于1809一线,周一早盘先震荡回踩,则先以作为偏强来对待:一方面,价格回归通道之上,1805It becomes a certain support point; On the other hand, the daily line is largeV拉升形成长下影明确企稳信号,力度也不错,存在短期走强概率,就不能等太多回测空间,因为回测幅度大了,就容易再度震荡,或走弱;因此,周一早盘1805Directly provide further instructions on how much work to do, in place1814Short term goals; The European market rose and fell back to its early low, which is actually understandable because of the short cyclemacd在高位运行过程中,有所顶背驰出现,想要延续扩大反弹需求,首先得修正它;

那么,既要修正,又要保持一定强度,不出现大幅回测给低位空解套,就只能一种办法:以偏高位置区间震荡反复来时间换指标修复后再转多;那么是有一定概率存在周一早盘低点双底稳定再反弹的大可能,1804Bargain hunting still has a supportive effect, if it continues, it will provide strong support and attention1798-95区域,那样就是回补了长下影,再看后面能否再破高来决定;所以短线操作上萧毅舟建议黄金关注1798-95Support higher and lower, target1818-1820、1825; If we still hold onto it1804At this position, it can also be explored much lower;

Analysis of crude oil trend:

Monday(7month4day),国际油价回落,尽管投资者担心OPEC减产、产油国局势动荡造成供应紧张,但对全球经济衰退的担忧限制了油价上涨。交易商将密切关注最大石油出口国沙特阿拉伯8月份官方价格,以寻找市场紧张程度的迹象。石油基本面仍然持坚,强劲逆价差结构依然表明市场吃紧,OPECstay6月份产量有所下降,显然该集团要实现已商定的产量水平仍面临困难。石油输出国组织(OPEC)of10Member states in6月份的产量为285210000 barrels/Day, compared to5月份修正值减少1010000 barrels/日,未能实现其承诺的增产目标。10country6月份的减产履约率达到253%, much higher than5Of the month178%。主要产油国沙特阿拉伯和阿拉伯联合酋长国此前表示闲置产能有限,难以进一步大幅提高产量,而利比亚和厄瓜多尔的政治动荡可能会进一步收紧石油供应。

原油前期下杀幅度过大,导致最近走势一直摇摆不定。现在处于针对以这波下跌的休整阶段。小级别上看,第一波反弹到50%黄金分割处短期受阻,开始了高位的宽幅震荡。日内以宽幅震荡的调整结构为主,或以之字型整理结束这波小级别的调整,目前原油反弹上来,因此原油操作建议逢高做空。

Crude Oil Strategy: Recommendations110.5Short nearby, stop loss111Above, target108-107;

Xiao Yizhou believes that how to achieve stable profitability is as follows6Points are important:

① Learn to let funds enter the market in batches. Once a loss occurs during the first market entry, the first principle is not to blindly increase the size. The initial position established has sufficient profit margin before gradually increasing the size.

② When the account is small, try not to make overnight orders. Close the position on the same day of trading, especially on weekends, and do not hold orders for weekends!

③ Try not to exceed each loss5Point: Before placing each order, it is important to achieve precise point positioning and set a stop loss point for oneself(Generally not exceeding5Points)Once it exceeds this range, it indicates either a wrong direction or a poor selection of the order point. Therefore, the initial loss is often the smallest loss, and the correct approach is to quickly recognize the loss.

④ : The daily loss cannot exceed two times: If there are two consecutive losses on each trading day, it indicates poor condition. The correct approach is to stop trading, take a day off, or even3From day to week. Calm down and reflect on where you were wrong?If traders are not stopped, there is a possibility of continuous errors and retaliatory errors in making orders!

⑤ Profit management: Set a practical and feasible profit goal for oneself, and do not aim too high. Small goals are easy to achieve and there is little psychological pressure. Although big goals are admirable, they are difficult to implement and can potentially increase pressure. After each account profit reaches the set goal, funds must be raised to prepare for a second battle in case of unforeseen circumstances!

⑥ A successful trader must be good at financial management. No matter how easy it is to make money, one must save the fruits of every hard work. Understand the principle that cash is king, and always be vigilant against unexpected events that may occur in the market, leading to the consequences of stock outflows!Therefore, it is necessary to prepare oneself for the ability to fight again. 【vx:xyz158986,QQ:467477536】

Yi Zhou has something to say: I write every post in the hope of meeting someone who is destined. I hope to help investors in need, no matter how they first feel. We should give each other a chance to get to know each other. I believe that being able to read so many words is fate. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. I hope friends with teachers can also communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the ends of the earth, perhaps one day you will need me.

Confidence is the guarantee of success, and those who are good at fighting will not be good at it, and those who are good at it will not be good at it. I hope Xiao Yizhou's article can bring you harvest and have a smooth sailing in your future investments. If you have any questions, you can talk to me. I am not only a guidance teacher, but also a friend worth making in your life. Xiao Yizhou captures the ever-changing market with rich experience, precise perspective, and sharp judgment!

——This article is exclusively contributed by Xiao Yizhou. Please indicate the source when reprinting. Online publishing is subject to review, and the intraday market is volatile. The above suggestions are for reference only. To obtain daily real-time strategies and current price lists, you can add Xiao Yizhou【vx:xyz158986,QQ:467477536】

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list