Post a new post
Open the left side

Yu Yue on Jin:5.19黄金区间震荡如何布局实时行情分析附操作...

[Copy Link]
284 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
 在goldcrude oilSilver, a high-risk and high-yield market, is not something that anyone can easily make a fortune by investing casually. It requires a professional analysis team to do a good job in risk control, relying on professional technology and a good mindset to first reduce the loss of principal, and then amplify the process of profits. Mountains are not high, but immortals are clear. Water is not deep, but a dragon is a spirit. I personally believe that the most important aspect of investing is not only the need for a good platform and product, but also the need to meet a competent and responsible mentor. Suggest earning for a while, and thinking for a lifetime! The focus is on thinking, grasping trends, and planning market layout and positions! If your abilities are not enough to support your current situation, then you need a Bole to guide you through the maze, a military strategist to help you control the overall situation. One attempt is one opportunity! A choice is a turning point! Buddha has a destiny, I have a heart.

Gold Technology Analysis:

Thursday(5month19日)现货黄金波动不大维持震荡走势。震荡无疑是短期下半周的走势结构,连续的震荡整理,上行不延续的同时,下行力度也较小,形成了短期来回波动的反复环节,走势偏向方向性随即,多空轮转较快,是短期下行反弹之后滞涨的一个表现,弱势环境下反弹受阻,跌幅未能延续,上行承压,故而呈现了在中间价位持续的徘徊震荡,关键性还需要等待行情有效的破位指引方向,所以接下来的环节关注短期的震荡整理走势,等待行情破位出方向。

昨日黄金形成震荡反复来回波动,涨幅不延续的同时伴随回落,走势上基本波动不是很大,前一交易日的反弹未能形成延续,而跌幅下行力度也较小,所以形成了短期的持续横盘走势,昨日我们依旧保持趋势结构为主的同时,我们操作上也是多空单均有进场,拿下了一定的利润,针对性的还是行情走势偏小,多空轮转走势短线较为被动!

趋势依旧偏空,行情反弹上行受阻回落,整体的走势还是偏弱的形态,但是短期跌幅也有所止步,就形成了反弹上行价格居中的反复徘徊,日内还是等待破位后在做顺势跟随。时间周期上本周目前周尾阶段,周初跌幅后,周中有反弹上行预期,但是跌幅止步的同时,反弹承压,所以短期的走势偏向,在弱势环节形成震荡整理,故而周尾预期还是震荡整理走势。趋势结构上,下行走影线均有伴随反弹,但是反弹过高之后均有回落,也就是延续性和空头相对比而言,涨幅很大的程度上诱导性多头跟随,所以诱多的同时留意跟随阶段实现获利及时离场,以免利润回吐。

日内布局借助上一交易日走势,短期震荡整理看待,上行高点压制高空,低位短多,来两边掐头去尾参与,抓取中间差参与布局。点位上参考1825reach1807一线区域区间参与,若实现破位后我们在顺势跟随,不能有效突破,维持区间小范围波动对待!综合来看,黄金短线操作上运策建议在未破位前暂且以高空低多对待即可

Golden Operation Strategy:

1825压力下做空,防守1831, Objective1807-1800, break through and continue to hold;

原油行情走势分析:

油价昨日下跌近4%,回吐早盘涨幅,尽管原油库存和汽油库存下降,但精炼油库存意外增加,美国原油产量持续增加;而且亚洲疫情担忧情绪再度升温,美国股市大跌,对油价拖累明显。数据显示,美国原油库存上周意外减少340万桶,成品油库存紧张,且出口接近纪录水平导致美国柴油和汽油价格创下纪录高位,推动炼厂提高炼油量。由于对经济增长和通胀上升的担忧,美元走强,全球股市下跌。

技术面看,原油日线图整体处于震荡,技术指标略微偏多,整体看来原油震荡偏上行走势;小时图呈现下跌状态,各项技术指标处于下跌局面运行,鳄鱼指标张口向下,预计短期还将继续下跌。今日操作建议,原油反抽111.3Short selling, stop loss112.5Stop surplus110-108。

行情每天都是千变万化,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(After adding Yu Yue Lunjin,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)Solemnly promise to add friends to Yu Yue Lunjin,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Group welfare:

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)

④ Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

This article discusses the deduction of gold by Yu Yue  724952173,vx yyLj10086As a contributor, I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Yu Yue discusses online solutions for gold, with loss recovery and real-time guidance on WeChat one-on-one. Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list