Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.12黄金又见大反转!美国通胀高烧难退,黄金...

[Copy Link]
138 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldLatest market analysis:

Analysis of Gold News: Thursday(5month12日)亚洲时段,现货黄金延续隔夜涨势,目前交投于1858美元附近。周三金价从200日均线附近展开反弹,一方面,美国通胀增速放缓,虽然不能改变美联储的加息进程,但美元的涨势放缓,逢低买盘入场给金价提供支撑;另一方面,美国股市大跌再创逾一年新低,俄乌局势有所恶化,给金价提供避险支撑。 金价下跌主要是受到美元强势的影响,黄金保值以及避险的能力并未受损,特别是在通胀高涨的时期,黄金将会持续受到青睐。整体来看,虽然美联储加息前景和强势美元对金价有所压制,欧洲央行的加息预期升温也对金价不利,但俄乌局势引发的地缘局势担忧升温,美股大跌也给金价提供避险支撑,鉴于美元上涨动能减弱,短线回调的压力加大,短线金价存在进一步反弹机会或者是低位震荡调整的机会。本交易日重点关注美国4monthPPI数据和初请失业金人数变动,留意俄乌局势相关消息和新冠疫情相关消息。鉴于美元在近一周的时间内并未明显上涨,短线回调压力有所增加,投资者需要予以警惕。

From a technical perspective, gold fell and rebounded yesterday, closing positive. The Asian market inertia fell and hit a new low, hitting the annual line1832Supporting the start of stable consolidation, European and American stocks rebounded again with a second retracement and closed at a high level. The daily closing line was a bullish candlestick, reaching a maximum of1857.90dollar|Ounces. The daily structure of double negative combined with single positive rebound correction is still in a downward trend from a structural perspective. Although there has been a rebound, it is not yet sufficient to determine whether it is a reversal. It can be regarded as a shock while pulling the moving average index downward. The US dollar has briefly rebounded and corrected before closing at a high level, and its performance remains strong. However, yesterday's brief decline caused gold to fluctuate. There is slightly more room for rebound, and the market will close at a relatively high position at the end of the day. The next day, it will first fluctuate and correct.4The hourly chart slightly stabilized and rebounded at a low level, and yesterday's backdraft confirmed breaking through the low level1850Under pressure, stepped back, but failed to close below the low during the closing session, and instead closed at1850上方,收盘决定了隔日的强弱延续,收在低点之上,短线震荡。=at present4小时图由于走出二次下探回升。短线不排除进行反弹拉锯,再次下行要等回吐昨日的空间,破低之后才能进一步延续,不然短线容易维持在低点上方进行修正。综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议反弹高空为辅,回调低多为主,上方重点关注1875-1870Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1830-1835Frontline support.

crude oil最新行情分析

美油昨日虽受消息面影响有居高震荡动作,但始终未能突破102.8-103压力,晚间行情出现连续回修,下方回撤至100整数关口有刺破,但此后行情借助100支撑震荡再回弹,且EIA库存数据也给原油带来一定回弹动能,最终日线录得一小阳星线,回到20日线上方。

日线结构上,美油虽然回到20日线上方,但又承压10日线,整体状态还是不够强的,导致这种状态的因素还是得归结于消息面的影响,即如果没有消息影响,那么美油整体还是可能会偏弱一些,如果今明两日消息面无利好刺激,那么技术上美油依然可能很难翻过10Daily line102.8-103压力,但如果消息面有利好刺激,那么翻上10日线后,美油可能会测压前期高点104.5-105区域。日内下方则继续关注100整数位争夺,如果今日100再度失守,则很有可能会将美油带回到技术性偏弱的状态。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list