Post a new post
Open the left side

5.5小非农不及预期加息来凑?黄金提前布局操作思路

[Copy Link]
422 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x

时间,会沉淀最真的情感;风雨,会考验最暖的陪伴。走远的,只是过眼云烟;留下的,才是值得珍惜的情缘。来得热烈,未必守得长久;爱得平淡,未必无情无义。眼睛看到的或许是假象,心的感受才最真实。时间告诉我们,简单的喜欢,最长远;平凡的陪伴,最心安;懂你的人,最温暖。想成为大树,就不要和小草去比!短期来看,草的生长速度和树相比,肯定是草的长势明显,但是几年过后,草换了几拨,而树依旧是树。所以这个世界上只有古树、大树,却没有古草、大草。投资一样如此,重要的不是一时的快慢,而是持久的发展力。一个内心不够自信和强大的人,往往需要靠发脾气来提高自己的气场,这是一种自卑的潜在表现。真正内心强大的人是极其柔软的,善于掌控局面者可做到淡定与从容,高人似水,善利万物

【goldMarket Trend Analysis

Wednesday(5month4During the Asian session, spot gold fluctuated slightly and is currently trading in1864美元附近,上一交易日由于地缘局势有所恶化,金价在1850关口附近获得了一些支撑,本交易日将迎来美联储利率决议,大概率会加息50个基点,多头仍有所顾忌。但目前金价已经部分消化了本次加息和未来多次加息50个基点的利空影响,投资者需要提防“靴子落地”后的多头反扑。此外,本交易日还需留意美国4monthADP就业人数变动和美国4monthISMPMI' target='_blank'>Non manufacturingPMI数据,相对而言,利率决议前,金价可能维持弱势,但对地缘局势的关注需要加强,利率决议后,金价可能会引来震荡筑底甚至是震荡反弹的机会。鸽派会议结果或地缘政治紧张局势升级或通胀担忧可能推动金价重回每盎司1900美元。分析师认为,尽管美联储的货币紧缩才刚刚起步,但美债市场最严重的一轮抛售可能已结束。这意味着美债收益率的上涨空间可能受到限制,甚至美债收益率会迎来回调机会,这有可能会缓解金价的下行压力。整体来看,本交易日多数时间内,金价仍可能会受到乐观经济数据预期和加息预期的压制,但市场观望情绪渐浓,地缘局势似乎有所恶化,金价下行空间可能会受到限制,分别关注1850关口支撑和200Daily moving average1835.4Nearby support.

黄金从技术面来看,黄金昨日先抑后扬,日线收盘小阳K线反弹修正,先行下探1850创近期新低。欧美盘启稳反弹。收复日内下跌失地,并创日内高点至1877.80.Final closing at1866. 一步一回头的震荡下跌,日线单阴伴随小阳线的震荡下行走法,从结构上来看。目前日结构仍处于下行C浪延续当中,破位颈线1890后的延续。而短线节奏则是以震荡式呈现,边反弹修正边拉动均线拐头。目前短均线已拐头向下,但中期60日均线还是朝上。中期走出单边方向还需要时间整理修正。4小时连阴下行创出新低1850后转中阳线拉回,单阳K线走出反弹,目前的反弹空间并没有形成反转,只是当作反弹修正对待,整体而言,4小时结构还处于下行台阶通道中运行,下行趋势线的压力下移至1890.与颈线低点重合。也是短期空头的防守点。此位之下的反弹当作整理修正。反之突破则改变短期下行台阶。目前日线结构中还存在些许支撑,使得短线迂回震荡,一步一停顿。且阴跌中配合反弹。边整理边蓄势。1小时图昨日走出一波连阳反弹,且收盘相对中性,使得今日亚盘还要观察一下强弱延续。综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南老师建议反弹高空为主,回调低多为辅,上方重点关注1880-1885Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1855-1850Frontline support.

crude oilTrend analysis:

Crude oil opened today at103.466dollar/桶,亚欧盘油价直线上涨格局,在小调触及102.935水平后油价直线拉升,最高触及107.1附近徘徊,从日线走势图上看,日线收录一根中阴线,油价高开走低,在102.0附近企稳反弹,维持均线上方。从四小时级别上看,原油这波上涨主要推动在于4month5日油价触及95.2美元后出现的一波连续上涨107.9水平,当前油价在高位遇阻后,在100.0-102.0水平出现了二次探底上涨,出现一个上涨N字型向上结构,上方阻力位关注107.7-108.0水平,进一步突破后油价有望打开上行空间。综上所述指南老师总结:原油今日低开高走,多头比较强势,今日操作上考虑回撤布局多单为主,上方关注107.7-108.0阻力,破位看111.3USD, below support attention105.8-104.7USD support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list