Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.3今日黄金走势,鹰派预期左右市场,澳联储...

[Copy Link]
315 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  不谋全局者不足谋一城,市场风云,变幻莫测,定其心,观其势,谋定而后动, 不乱于心,不困于情。,运筹帷幄之中,方能决胜千里之外。

【goldTrend Analysis

上一交易日,周初周一确立行情的思路方向,跟随方面还是主空参与,但是早盘开盘直接回落,后市反弹力度薄弱,到了欧美盘时段未能给到一定的反弹机会,我们临盘直接如空,后市延续跌幅实现了获利,短期结构依旧较为明显,触及低位之后依旧偏弱对待。周一布局空单从1880一线到下方1865一线获利,日内还是以前期的低点为参考来布局对待。

上周五的走势确立了本周开盘的方向,而布局阶段以反弹高空为主,周一开盘直接回落,后市形成延续性下探,日内还是主空为主。日内布局关键点还是以前期的低位为参考,昨日破位前期的低位,而前期的低位短期形成顶底转换,所以日内参考前期的顶底转换位置为日内布局的参考点位,1872frontline.

日内布局点位参考1872一线,反弹压制下主空参与,目前趋势结构依旧偏弱对待,反弹压制跟空继续看回落,于此同时防范的反弹力度。跌幅较深的时候就要防范低位反抽走势,盲目的低位跟空容易追空到地板上,所以日内以反抽跟空高空为主。若反弹力度薄弱,预期低位形成震荡整理,等待的是压制下的震荡时间转换空间,方可二次入空布局。

交易需要等待机会,不是急于一时进场,日内等待关键机会在做布局,点位参考1872一线,若反弹不过高后市主空还是等待小时线反弹机会。趋势性整体还是偏弱的形态,短期未能见到低位的反转信号。总的来说,周二还是以空头为主布局,点位上参考前期的1872一线,前低的顶底转换位置为主!

操作上来说,关注隔夜午夜反弹高点1872,其次早盘高点1866,如果看延续趋势极弱下行,那么围绕这里可考虑分阶段去继续空看延续破底回撤思路!操作上指南建议高空为主;上方关注1866-1872-78Resistance, pay attention below1853-1843-35Support for;

【crude oilAnalysis of the Latest Market Trends

Monday(5month2day)International oil prices have fallen nearly3%,因担忧全球最大石油进口国中国需求疲软,且印度大量购买折价俄罗斯石油,可能抵消欧盟对俄罗斯原油潜在禁令引发的供应压力。虽然西方国家已经限制购买俄罗斯石油,因为制裁打击了该国出口航运和保险,但由于印度一直在大量购买打折的俄罗斯货物,这对全球供应的影响得到了缓冲。加拿大皇家银行分析师估计,印度从俄罗斯进口的原油已从2021Less than the year of1010000 barrels/Daily increase4Of8010000 barrels/日,并预计只要华盛顿不实施二级制裁,印度将继续增加进口。分析师在研报中表示:“中国数据将放缓到何种程度,可能是大宗商品市场和世界经济面临的主要问题。” 两名欧盟外交官在周末欧盟委员会与欧盟成员国的会谈后表示,欧盟倾向于在年底前禁止进口俄罗斯石油。俄罗斯每天470万桶的原油出口中约有一半销往欧盟,2020年欧盟石油进口的约四分之一来自俄罗斯。限制供应可能会阻止油价下跌。

原油从技术面来看,日线图上看,NYMEXThe price of crude oil is within the range of95.28The upward trend of the US dollar opening((3))Wave, upward resistance looking towards23.6%Target bit111.34USD. Looking at the hourly chart, the oil price is from103.23USD starts to rise(3)Wave trend, upward resistance looking towards38.2%Target bit108.07USD.(3)Waves are((3))The sub waves of the waves.4小时级别震荡上涨后回调;MACDDead fork,KDJDead fork,K线高位吞没看空+上影线阴线,短线偏向空头,关注布林线中轨102.89附近支撑,若失守该位置,则增加短线看空信号,进一步支撑在99.81附近,然后是布林线下轨98.34附近支撑。上方10Moving average resistance105.07附近,若能顶破该阻力,则削弱短线看空信号;布林线上轨阻力目前在107.44附近,若意外顶破该阻力,则增加中线看涨信号;进一步较强的阻力在109.81附近。综合来看,今日短线操作思路指南老师建议以反弹高空为主,回调低多为辅,上方短期重点关注105-105.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below95.5-96Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list