Post a new post
Open the left side

What are the functions of foreign exchange option trading Fushia50Can you stir fry it?

[Copy Link]
4898 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Hello trading friends, yesterday an investor consulted us about FTSEA50Today, let me briefly introduce this product and the relevant trading precautions.
Firstly, FTSEA50It is an index product, and its subject matter is domestic50It is a large listed company, but it was devalued by Singapore's FTSE Russell Company, mainly for reference in Chinastock market indexChanges, so strictly speaking, it is also considered a foreign stock indexfuturesProduct,OrCFDA type of product.

Currently, on the domestic stock trading system, there areA50Quotes, but none of them support trading, only futures platforms in Hong Kong andMT4Some aspects of the systemforeign exchangeThe trading platform supports the quotation and trading of this product. But for external trading, traders must pay attention to distinguishing the trading qualifications of the platform and avoid entering a false counter, which ultimately leads to an awkward situation where they cannot make money and feel unlucky if they lose money.

Interested in trading with FTSEA50My friend, if you need platform or technical guidance, you can contact us. My team was established in2007In, I have been engaged in domestic stock and foreign market commodity trading for over ten years. At the same time, we accept trading commissions, namely acting as agents. You provide the principal, and we are responsible for arranging professional traders to be responsible for tradingAnd settle profits and losses according to a fixed time cycle.

For example, if you2$10000 participation in FTSEA50Operation, after one month of trading, total profit3000In US dollars, we charge 30% of the profit, which is900In US dollars, you can withdraw the profit from your account and transfer the portion we deserve. If the transaction is not profitable or generates losses, we will also bear the corresponding proportion of principal losses!

Friends in need can contact us, do not disturb colleagues, do not disturb investment, thank you for your cooperation!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list