Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached

[Copy Link]
84 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Zhang Yayuan:8.4
gold投资多空单被套还有救吗?附
下周黄金走势分析及操作策略

下周黄金最新走势分析及操作建议?黄金后市还会涨吗?黄金后市行情怎么看?黄金大趋势如何看?黄金多空怎么看?后市有哪些消息影响黄金走势?黄金后市会回调吗?
Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached176 / author:zhangyayuan / PostsID:1446320

本周的行情结束了,不管结果是盈利还是亏损,给自己放一个假,不要忘记除了投资你还有家人要陪,还有生活要过,投资不是你生活的全部,有套.单的朋友也不要周末一直纠结于套.单,无论你怎样纠结,周一开盘后行情是多是空都不是我们能左右的,与其这个周末痛苦的度过,还不如调整好自己的心态,投资本就是有盈有亏的,这都很正常,下周保持一个美好的心态赚回来就是了!你的套.单交给我雅源,我来帮你解.套。你的亏损也交给我来处理,雅源帮你制定方案怎样挽回亏损,而你周末需要做的就是好好休息,调整好自己的心态!

黄金周五非农交易回顾:

非农数据出来,公布值与预期值一样,数据影响较小,但是周五晚间非农没有让大家失望,黄金下探回升,我提示1440上方轻仓做空,差不多十分钟左右就醒来了止盈,随后再次回调到低点附近,选择在1431附近多一次,不到半小时的时间就止盈了,晚间这个非农真是爽快。刚加入的周先生非农夜翻半仓,一分信任,我还你十倍利润!
Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached103 / author:zhangyayuan / PostsID:1446320

Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached108 / author:zhangyayuan / PostsID:1446320

The impact of non-agricultural data is relatively small, why did gold first fall and then rise sharply?

Friday local time(8month2day)The US non farm payroll report was released as scheduled. Although the data basically met expectations, the data for the first two months was revised down. After the data was released, the US dollar index fluctuated and fell nearly30Spot gold, on the other hand, saw a short-term rise. Subsequently, Trump announced a trade decision regarding the European Union, stating an agreement to increase beef exports to the EU. As soon as the news came out, spot gold broke through1440Gateway.

Summary by Zhang Yayuan:

On Friday, the non farm sector of gold saw good profits due to consecutive short positions, but I saw many investors leaving me messages asking why the impact of non farm data was relatively small. Why did gold first fall and then rise sharply? Let me briefly explain to you here. At this point, let's start with the market situation in the US market on Thursday. Due to the impact of the Federal Reserve's interest rate decision, gold hit its lowest point1400.38USD per ounce. However, the continuous decline in US Treasury yields and increased global uncertainty have led to increased risk aversion, with gold prices rebounding more than40The impact of non farm data on the US dollar was relatively small on Friday night, while gold fluctuated in small areas with little fluctuation. Subsequently, Trump announced a trade decision regarding the European Union, stating that he would increase the agreement on beef exports to the EU. As soon as the news came out, gold directly rose strongly, reaching a peak of1448Nearby, closing at1440Nearby, what do you think of the market situation at the beginning of next week? Let's provide a detailed explanation below:

What will happen to gold for next week? Next week's market trend analysis

Gold, this week is a tumultuous season. The Federal Reserve's interest rate cut has come to fruition, and all non farm workers have made appearances. Meanwhile, the American leader plans to take action against China in trade. However, looking back, there is still nothing particularly unusual about gold as a whole. Although it has declined, it has remained stable1400The integer psychological barrier, where the upward surge also held onto the previous high line.
Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached46 / author:zhangyayuan / PostsID:1446320

Despite this, the golden weekly chart still saw the rise of the sun to a high level,So for next week, what will happen to gold?We still follow the old rules and make an early outlook for next week based on the weekly, daily, and hourly cycles, for your reference:

Weekly level,This week's downward trend rebounded, and the weekly bullish trend rose back to a high level, even approaching the previous high. It can be said that gold is still strong on the weekly trend, but the middle movement is slightly tortuous. However, in the end, the short-term game of long and short positions is still fragmented, even if the process is exciting, so the golden cycle is still in a strong pattern.

Daily level,The daily yin-yang transition is not continuous with long and short periods, and the ups and downs are intertwined to fully evolve the oscillation, and the early low points are also evident1275Up to1400The trend line support of the integer level is still effective, as the daily line ultimately closed strongly and directly penetrated the previous range of more than a week of volatile trading1430Forming mid rail support, so1430It will be an important position for bulls next week.

Hour level,Excluding the excitement and risk aversion on the news side, there was a small wave of upward movement, while the rest of the time was mostly endless fluctuations, especially the roller coaster trend. The back and forth movement in last week's hourly cycle was particularly prominent, with some ups and downs but not out of bounds. Therefore, for next week, especially after the market opened, we still recommend looking at gold1430-1448Within the range of, touch from above1448Or use it as a defensive main to short, touching below1430Or use it as the main defensive strategy to go long. At the beginning of the trading week, don't go into a game of breaking levels. It's not that fast. After truly breaking levels, consider other options. It's still too early!

黄金本周反复洗盘,黄金如何解套?

每次单边行情出现都会有人出现套/单情况,这次又是出现在多空转换迅速,因此本周估计又有一部分朋友进入深套。近期行情走三角震荡,不喜欢带止损,单子一做进去,就被盘面走势左右了,反向两三个点,就像热锅上的蚂蚁;After losing more than ten points, I felt like there was an opportunity to replenish my position. However, after replenishing my position, the trend continued. At this point, I involuntarily increased the stop loss point, resulting in a unilateral burst and being trapped.
Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached818 / author:zhangyayuan / PostsID:1446320

如本周的黄金的行情低位套的空单应该是出不来了,只能等到下周行情出来再去解决,现在会有很多的朋友到处找解/套的办法,但是即便是在文章中分享,具体的解/套就可以完全按照本人分享的去操作吗?

行情走势瞬息万变,一瞬间的功夫也许就错过了最佳的出局时机。所以我们一定不能教条主义!想要解套的朋友,可以来找雅源,告知你套/单的位置以及你具体的仓位情况,雅源本人会根据具体情况和您一起来制定最适合您的方案。永远记住一句话,我有时间等你,但是市场永远不会有时间等你!

当你看完我这篇文章的时候,雅源就能明白,你正在寻找一位能够带领你稳定赚钱的老师,投资理财好比是一座金山,里面蕴藏着数不尽的财富。我们没有必要也不可能把它的财富在一朝一夕都收入囊中。我们为什么不能放下急于发财的心态,踏踏实实、一个点一个点地去赚取财富呢?在雅源的职业生涯中,我一直都坚持这样的投资理念:做投资最重要的不是你一次能够赚取多少,而是你能不能稳定长久地获利,长久地立足生存。这就好比滚雪球,时间越久雪球就会越大,最后自身的扛外界干扰就会越强。有缘认识是一种缘分,加入我,我愿分享给你、先看实力再谈合作,你赢我陪你君临天下,你输我陪你东山再起!独木不成林,一人不为众!
Zhang Yayuan:8.4Is there still a way to save long and short positions in gold investment? Next week's gold trend analysis and operational strategies attached660 / author:zhangyayuan / PostsID:1446320

[Zhang Yayuan's Personal Reflection]

You are confused by the market and don't know how to do it. Come to me and I will point you in the direction!

If you can't control yourself and are still frantically doing orders without direction, please stop and don't joke with your funds!

If you have already lost a lot and don't know what to do, please control yourself and don't do whatever you want with your account!

For those who make money, please remind yourself to keep your bags safe and beware of profit taking!

There are also those who are following off the exchange, please don't think it's a pity that the market hasn't done well, just watch and don't have any regrets!

Author of this article: Zhang Yayuan

Q-Q:215-853-363, WeChat:zyy4732

WeChat official account: Zhang Yayuan

Author's message: Success does not rely on luck, choice is greater than effort
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center