Post a new post
Open the left side

Liu Yuxian: The power of gold bears can erupt at any time, let's first look at breaking positions1430

[Copy Link]
103 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  最近做多贵金属的投资者,一定哀鸿遍野,仿佛看不到希望。在操作过程中,可能大家都有2Misconception of a combination: no stop loss+Add warehouse; And fear of stop loss+不操作。

本周市场压轴好戏,都留到了最后,周一与周二试探了日线boll中轨支撑,小幅度上涨,但是周三一记回马枪,让刚刚燃起看多的投资者措手不及,两日的上涨抵不过晚间鲍威尔长袖善舞,一曲亦鸽亦鹰,gold应声瀑布,次日只能在崖底观瀑布景致。1412顺势还能取些甘露,到了晚间测试1400不破,绝境反转40美金,市场从不缺乏勇士,但是很少有立于巅峰不败。

周五晚间数据按照预期动向,先涨后跌,开始受制于1441阻力,之后迅速下探,在屡屡试探1430支撑关键时刻,迎来一记重拳,再度带领多头重夺阵地,最终拿下1441关口,快速上探1448,最终金价稳固在1440上方,商人之身搅动市场,在金价低迷的情况,屡屡给予帮助,能否在年末到来之前推动金价抵达万众瞩目的1500,黑马之姿在19年完全展开步伐。

周线图来看,在连续征伐上涨中,虽然上引线比较多,但是却明显感受到走势依旧强劲,并没有往昔探顶出现的剧烈回调,这里刘煜贤是比较担忧的,因为每一次回调过重遭受关键支撑位的时候,都有数据救驾,导致目前无比强势,仿佛众星拱月,上方的压制逐步扩大并且试探,1400这里与上上周形成双底,将构成中期内最强大支撑位。

For the current gold median range, the gold investment market is still operating within the range, with its next target price supporting it1410Resistance1450。

Mid term perspective strategy:There may be a big drop near the high point!

Technically, a major oscillation above the gold price of thousand four has begun, in the medium and short term1450Adjust under the first resistance; Short term support1430It's the key, falling short will accelerate, there will be ups and downs before falling! Ruyi Wai Po1450, then above1460-5Focus on the second resistance in the region! Everyone pay attention to the weekend news, this is not something that technical experts can control! The opening position on Monday is crucial,1440Below is a weak test1430;1440If the upper part is too strong, test it1447-50Regional pressure! Overall thinking, there is a suspicion of raising the first line of daily suspension for shipment,1440Don't go long on top, focus on short positions, operate flexibly, strictly control positions, and strictly set stop losses!

Someone may ask, "Teacher Liu Yuxian was not always bullish in the past few days, and the market also rose as expected. The analysis was very accurate! Why was he bearish in such a good upward trend?"

The extreme signs of market technology trends and the impact of market data news are stimulating factors. It is not the basis for making orders. It is important to treat the market, technology, and other factors rationally and reflect the trend on the market.

Short term operation, refer to the following:

1As long as there is a high probability of gold falling back from its new high! Gold touches next Monday1444Can be shorted to see1432If the opening continues to decline, it may be considered to go short. I will provide real-time follow-up reminders at that time!

My daily analysis of thoughts is all on WeChat, and I publish transactions in real-time on Pengyouquan. I'm not afraid of you asking questions or not being able to find directions. Join us to searchV:lyx201037663

As for some people who may say, "How long can I hold on to a deep set of orders in my hand?" Therefore, it is necessary to judge based on your position report. In response to this situation, five or six investors have contacted the topic that I am most concerned about. At that time, I will also provide the most timely countermeasures based on real-time market trends.

Liu Yuxian

8.4(Writing))
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list