Post a new post
Open the left side

Teacher of Xinrong Options was deceived with orders, and the principal was recovered through legitimate rights protection

[Copy Link]
138 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  文摘:信融option市场亏损了可以追回吗?现货futures期权在我国是否合法?操作指数亏追回?为何你做什么都是亏损?维权真能追回foreign exchange亏损资金?平台点差手续费合理吗?What to do if there is a sudden shortage or forced liquidation of positions, and there is no way to withdraw funds, the teacher incurs losses with orders, and the platform cannot log in?Fried Shanghai and Shenzhen300、HK50、A50American FingerUS30、US630Dezhigoldcrude oilUsoil等指数亏损可维权追回!Anyone who has doubts about their own losses can come to the Xuncheng Rights Protection Team(Weixin)hw19197)现团队有专业的律师团队来处理这类案子,有着丰富的经验,维权周期一周左右,前期不收取任何费用,过程公开透明,一定要及时拿起武器维护自身权益。

Preface:目前外汇市场骗局越来越多,花样也是层出不穷。初入黄金外汇期权市场的投资者都是通过直播间认识到所谓的“专业指导老师”,在低门槛高回报的诱惑下一步步走进“老师”的圈套之中!不发分子通过直播间,股票,微信群,QQ群等各种渠道来诱导投资者来进行投资,先让投资者盈利一点让投资者尝到甜头,再通过恶意的操作让投资者亏损来赚取利益。以至于投资者多年的积蓄全部亏损,有些甚至为此背负了大量的债务,个人和家庭的和睦也受到了严重的影响。

——信融期权投资者自述,投资者谨记
  this year4月份的时候,我接到信融期权一个业务员的电话,他们当时打电话给我推荐股票,我起初并不想理他们,但是他们一直不停的打,还加我VX。 They just want me to pay attention, and I don't need to follow them. I thought at the time, that could also be an additional reference. It depends on their organization. Who could have imagined stepping step by step into the heavy traps they had already laid out.Well. At the beginning, they gave me stock information every day and also updated intraday notes on their social media. At first, I paid attention to it and found that it has indeed risen quite well, sometimes even for several consecutive days. I foolishly thought that their organization really had a very powerful trader. At that time, it was still a bit tight, so there was only a small amount of money available5WI played with them and then their teacher led me to operate it, earning a little money. For that half month, they took me to operate every day. Probably earned it2WThe appearance of the block. Then one day, suddenly they didn't bring it, and I asked them what was going on. They said they received the news that there was an insider ticket, and now the entire company does not bring customers, specifically bringing customers into this insider ticket. Say the least20-25Earnings from individual points, short-term,3-5Days to ship, but minimum20W起带。当时我咬咬牙,就跟他们进了。那时候正逢股市震荡大跌的时候,我也是蠢,听信了他们的鬼话,连续七个跌停板!亏了我十来万。出也出不来。问他们老师怎么回事,他们老师就各种搪塞,说什么中美贸易战,美市股票大跌,影响了中国股市。过了两天,那个老师主动找我说,现在股票不好做了,带我们做信融期权,帮我们免费把亏损补回来。然后我就在他们指导下开了户,拉我们进了一个交流群,还有一个直播间。当时我并不知道这些,也不知道群里一大半都是托,直播间里面大部分都是他们的水军。我当时也是蒙了眼,不到一个星期,我又亏了10manyW。 They asked me to increase my funds and double my earnings. I went in all together from front to back50manyW。总是想着赚回本就不做了。结果越亏越多,最后出不起本钱我才意识到不对,就在网上搜到Xuncheng Rights ProtectionVLetter:hw19197揭露信融期权黑平台的文章我才明白我自己真的是被騙了。后来在讯成维权的帮助下,不到一个星期的时间就帮我追回了所有的损失。

——个股期权小知识
  去年中期协9month27号中期协发布通知明确,风险管理公司不得与自然人客户开展衍生品交易服务。关闭了自然人投资者通道,所以目前个人投资者是不能直接参与场外股票期权的。个人参与场外个股期权的通道被全面封堵,监管部门防控投机风险意图明显。
  所以,宣称几万块钱可以参与个股场外期权并且风险很低的的真假性自己斟酌。此外,投资市场骗局这么多,也请各位别再相信什么‘躺赢’,‘稳.赚’,‘高收益’‘保本’,‘保息’,要在金融市场里面盈利,不是谁想盈利就可以盈利的,别被这些骗局蒙蔽了智商!

如果投资者发现自己受骗亏损,一定要尽可能的保留相关的证据,证据越齐全完整,届时通过维权追回损失的把握越大。那么需要哪些证据?What conditions need to be met?
  1.The platform is operating normally and can perform all operations(open.Household, trading, deposit and withdrawal, etc)
  2.Since the last trading operation12Within months
  3.There are transaction records and bank cash flow records
  4.There are chat records with platform salespeople or single calling teachers, as well as relevant personnel(QQWeChat or call recording)
  5.The deposit is made through a third-party payment channel bank transfer method
  满足以上任意三个条件的讯成都有9More than 90% of the chances of recovery are guaranteed, and generally, successful rights protection is required until the time for compensation is reached3-15weekday

——结语
  讯成维权团队专注于股票、现货、期货、期权、外汇、黄金原油、指数等投资产品维权多年,维权我们是专业的,,旨在还投资者一个公道,还投资市场一个朗朗乾坤。而维权黄金时间很重要!你在犹豫的时候,也许平台就在跑路!维权越早越有利,拖得越久,不确定的因素就越多。这边已经有大量维权成功的案例,真心希望能够帮助到大家。我们承诺客户:不成功不收取任何费用!本文由讯成维权团队独家撰写,希望能通过此文章对那些在外汇市场中亏损或被骗的朋友有所帮助联系vx-hw19197qq1589077796.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list