Post a new post
Open the left side

神手淘金:神手老师,我做了1年多了还是亏的怎么办?

[Copy Link]
454 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
这篇也很短,长期跟这我的朋友知道以前我都会写一些文章,但是最近接到问题,很多朋友找我投资一些问题,现在笔者给大家一一讲解下,或许你也有这些问题。

1、神手老师,这行我已经看透了,我不想再做了!

这个客户,你确定你看透了吗?只看到了沙漠不证明这么世界是没有深林的,这个道理我想大家都是很清楚的。我承认,现在分析师确实很多,可谓是泛滥,你能找到吗?千里马常有而伯乐不常有,你放弃了你所坚持的是你失败的最终原因,也许下一个转角就是你胜利的曙光。

还有我要提醒各位投资者,不要盲目入市,不然很容易吃亏。大家都不容易,血汗钱就不要拿出来探底了,本人一对一指导客户。

2、神手老师,我做这个已经1年多了,可是没赚到什么钱

本人一直强调一个原则就是“不能带顾客赚钱的分析师不是一个好分析师”,一个好的分析师最终目标就是让顾客盈利,并为此目标不断奋斗着,从而实现人生价值。这是我的个人看法,我本人不单单是为钱而奋斗,更是为了实现人生价值而卖命,努力的充实自己。一个分析师在一个自己没把握的时候让你做单,那么我们可以说他不负责任,一个分析师在自己有把握的时候让你没赚到钱,那么他就是一个缺德的分析师。稳健操作才是王道!

3、神手老师,我是一个新手,能在你这边学习吗?

学习?当然可以,不管是否是新手,我同样对待,我对我的顾客从来都是对自己的朋友一样,每个人都是学习的对象,我和朋友之间只有探讨,每个顾客都是我的朋友,都是我的老师,我会的东西我会倾囊相授,对行情有什么见解我也会与大家一起分享,没有拘束,没有猜忌,没有试探,我就是我,真诚对待每一朋友。

4、神手老师,我套单了,怎么办?

既然你相信我,我也不会辜负你的期望,我会在最稳健,想出最佳方案给你解套。下面可以给大家讲下我上一个解套的客户,因为本人换电脑了,所以没办法给大家聊天记录,大致是她套单了,然后加了很多分析师,我也是其中一个,我跟她说到了点位我就叫她,最后套单盈利了,我让她出,结果她说她早出了,亏损出的。这是实事,我不是想装饰自己,我是认为信任是相互的,如果不相信本人,不用找我,我时间也很宝贵。

I don't have any here100%An accurate order making plan and no zero risk investment plan, but there is a steady return method. Scan orders without fear, and a good mindset can also achieve a good future,Leading the appreciation of positions,Achieve millions of wealth! 做到最后的盈利,那我们就是赢家;我也许不是最成功的分析师,但是我会是最努力的分析师,真诚待人,用心做事,走在我前面的人无法挡住我把他们踩在脚底下的决心,我不认输。我就是神手。

结术语:

In the depths of time, hold onto a light understanding that in investment, one must learn to be optimistic. Don't let the future of you hate your current self. We are truly alive, but not every piece of data must be taken to the end after it is revealed. Let the past pass, let the future come quickly! Take a good rest and be ready to go at any time!

【神手
做单宗旨】

1To ensure the best risk control for each customer's position and resolutely resist heavy and full warehouse operations.

2Real time ordering and full process follow-up, building and closing positions will never let you miss the precise point, maximizing your profits.

3I never predict the market, the market is constantly changing and beyond my control. The key is to make orders based on trends.

4Only by mastering the opportunity first can we gain unbeaten benefits and achieve victories-Strictly stop loss and stop profit

Investment carries risks, so be cautious when entering the industry!

writing/Divine Hand Gold Rushing WeChat:taojin000
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list