Post a new post
Open the left side

Xun's words:6.28EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions

[Copy Link]
666 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Xun's words:6.28EIAComing,crude oilHow to operate? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions
  
  Xunqian language--Message:
  Xun's words:6.28EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions25 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:702633
  I believe that the market situation is constantly changing, and we should learn more about this market before making the most accurate judgments. Only by believing in one's analytical and judgmental abilities can one go further and further on the investment path. When you see my article, it's a kind of fate. Even if you contact me for a deeper understanding, you won't be at a disadvantage. With one more teacher, one more plan. Let's first look at our strength before discussing cooperation. There is only one thing I can do for you and bring you the best investment plan. I cannot promise a 100% profit in this market, but I believe that through everyone's efforts and trust in me, this market can achieve better results. No matter what you do, shallow language will still be around you!
  
  Xunqian language--EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes?
Xun's words:6.28EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions656 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:702633
  Federal Reserve Chairman YellenWeixinc2043175572/Q~Q2312765581On Wednesday morning, she delivered a speech boldly predicting that there would be no more financial crises in her lifetime, and stated that gradual interest rate hikes were appropriate, and interest rates would remain low for a period of time. Due to Yellen's speech not bringing more tightening expectations to monetary policy, long positions in US dollar assets experienced a pullback, and bullion and gold bullion were able to recover. In addition, during the same period of time, the US Senate was unable to reach a consensus on the Trump healthcare reform bill and decided to postpone the vote on the healthcare reform bill until7month4In the future. The delay in the vote on the healthcare bill has weakened President Trump's expectations of successfully advancing his tax reform and infrastructure spending plans, which continues to increase market uncertainty about the future of Trump's administration and help boost risk aversion. Today's investors can follow the evening22:00Published in the United States5monthNARSales index of completed housing contracts after quarterly adjustment22:30Last week in the United StatesEIAChanges in crude oil inventory.
  
  Xunqian language--Analysis of crude oil market:
Xun's words:6.28EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions135 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:702633
  Analysis of the US crude oil market from the daily level trend chart,5The daily moving average reverses its direction upwards,10The daily moving average has slowed down,20Daily moving average40The daily moving average runs downwards,KLine shape located at10Above the daily moving average,macdThe bottom of the indicator speed line is slowing down, and there seems to be a trend of forming a golden cross between the two lines. The bottom volume can gradually shrink,KDThe opening direction of the two lines is upward,240Looking at the minute trend chart,5Daily moving average60Daily moving average10Daily moving average20The daily moving average runs upwards,40The daily moving average has slowed down,macdThe opening direction of the indicator speed line is upward, and the bottom volume can shrink. Overall, based on the analysis of shallow language, the current trend of US crude oil is still looking at a bullish trend, with short-term upward obstacles and technical pullbacks. (Fist blows outward, arm bends inward. Only when arm bends inward, fist blows outward have space and momentum. A brief drop is actually just to make room and accumulate energy for future gains.)

  Xunqian language--Suggestions for crude oil operation:
Xun's words:6.28EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions851 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:702633
  At present, the support below is relatively strong, and it is not recommended to provide empty orders for the time being. It is recommended to43.77Multiple frontline layouts with suppressed attention above44.44US crude oil.
  
  Xunqian language--Classroom:
  this morningAPIThe value before the data is-272Current value-229.8Data on US crude oil is bearish. Let's take a look at it in the following words. Evening crude oilEIAStrategies and ideas for data ordering.
  
  1、EIASignificant data benefits
  At the moment when the data comes out, the market jumps and opens up high, with little chance of entering the data single point position. Directly1-2After minutes, it will rise strongly upwards and generally break1-2A resistance that oscillates at the second resistance level may have a significant decline, which may sweep away some high chasing orders.

  And then a significant decline here will make some analysts believe thatEIAThe market is about to reverse, so a short order is called out, but if there are no surprises in the subsequent market, it usually rises again and sweeps away another wave of short orders.

  Anyway, as long as the data is released within half an hour, it will basically fluctuate for about two hours. In the case of a significant bullish situation, there may be another late night rally, and the worst scenario is a high level leveling.

  2、EIASmall data gain
  Generally, the market will go out of a downward trend followed by an upward trend followed by a downward trend. The increase will not be too large, mainly for high-altitude operations. GenerallyEIAIn the market, there will always be a fixed trend10More than one market point, of course, this is just a matter of experience, and actual operations still need to be carried out according to the actual situation.
  This data is mainly based on band operation, and without breaking the box range, everything has been mainly sold high and sold low!

  3、EIASignificant bearish data
  Immediately after the data comes out, it starts to break down and has little chance of entering a single point of data. Generally, it will go down8-10A point, if it is a slow decline market in the white market, it is generally a significant bearish trendEIAWill all come out15-18Fluctuation of individual points!Make this data, boldly enter the market with empty orders, and hold with confidence!

  In addition, during the deep decline process, there may be a wave of rebound market, which can sweep away a wave of low short orders before falling again.

  4、EIAData slightly bearish
  Generally, at the moment the market comes out, it will begin to fluctuate violently, and the long and short forces will start to compete and rebound2-3After a few points, start bearish trading. After breaking the first support below, perform a small oscillation, lure the air into play, and then rebound to the vicinity of the first support for oscillation!Do not chase short when doing this data, mainly short at high positions!
  Xun's words:6.28EIAHow to operate crude oil when it comes? Future crude oil market trends and operational suggestions392 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:702633
  Life always meets, and you met me, but you also gave up on me, Xun Suyuc2043One seven five five seven two. After reading the post in obscurity, you quietly leave. Have you ever thought about the real reason for your losses when you go around seeking help from teachers with your lost money or bills. I don't want you to take tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, or even billions of dollars to compete in this market. Why not find a teacher who is truly dedicated to your interests? For more details, please add Xun QianyuV.Core:c2043175572,National spot goodsVIPMillions of buyers and sellers:535755317Verification:1793, no verification failed,For daily market analysis, operational plans, and trading plans, please pay attention to Xun Qianyu's deduction:2312765581。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list