Post a new post
Open the left side

Xun's words:6.28APIBearish, how does gold operate today? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding

[Copy Link]
689 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Xun's words:6.28APINegative, todaygoldHow to operate? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding
  
  Xunqian language--Message:
Xun's words:6.28APIBearish, how does gold operate today? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding842 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:700043
  Good morning, investment friends. Today is Wednesday, so you can focus on the eveningcrude oilEIAData announcement, specific operations can be contacted by myself, and the actual online offer will be provided. I hope all investment friends have a good harvest today!
  
  Xunqian language--APIBearish, will gold rise or fall in the future?
  Yesterday Beijing Time14:17time divisionCOMEXMost active8Monthly goldfuturesThe contract has a one minute trading volume of3082Hand, the total value of the trading contract is close to4USD100mn Gold's short-term surge and rise8The US dollar has once returned1250Above the US dollar, it brought warmth to yesterday's cold bulls. At present, geopolitical tensions are beginning to rise again, and the United States is planning to launch an attack on Syria. The recent weak trend of the US dollar index has once again helped to boost gold.
  
  Beijing Time6month28In the early morning of the day, the American Petroleum Institute(API)According to published data, as of6month23Day and WeekAPIIncrease in crude oil inventory85.1Ten thousand barrels, with a growth rate exceeding expectations, and gasoline and refined oil inventory growth also exceeded expectations. After the data was released, the US crude oil price fell significantly in the short term0.6USD, recovering most of the intraday gains, current report43.74dollar/Bucket.
  
  Xunqian language--Gold market analysis:
Xun's words:6.28APIBearish, how does gold operate today? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding647 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:700043
  4The hour enters the triangular convergence interval and oscillates. The upper bearish pressure point should be1258.Breakthrough results in a reversal of short-term short positions, while strong support below is1230.Short to medium term bull defense points. Previously, with the downward trend of volatility and correction.4The hour has also undergone standard wave shape adjustments. The focus will be on stopping the decline and recovering later. The hour chart showed a downward trend yesterday and continued to decline. hold1236After taking a counterattack and cyclical steps up1245Convert to support. It was also a top to bottom transition from the previous day. Today, as long as it doesn't break1245.Continue to maintain a low mindset. rely on1241Just make a stop loss correction and actively go long. If the form can be successfully converted in advance. Multiple orders may shift from short-term to medium-term positions.
  
  Xunqian language--Suggestions for Gold Operations:
Xun's words:6.28APIBearish, how does gold operate today? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding135 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:700043
  (1)1246-47Long Stop Loss1242target1255-1258.
  (2)Shallow languageV@letterc2043/1755/72/☆ Analysis port-Mouth:2312765581☆
  
  Xunqian language--Gold multi order unwinding:
  Teacher Xun Qianyu's team has prepared the layout, and it is your loss to not keep up with the previous layout. If you don't keep up with the later layout, it will be a pity. Unfortunately, you missed the opportunity to make a comeback, and if your teacher didn't take you on the layout, you won't make any money. Now keep up with the operation pace of the Xun Xianyu analysis team, and win step by step! Friends who want to feed their wallets to the fullest, please follow Xun Qianyu's guidanceWeic20Four three one seven five five seven two
  
  Most of the empty sheets are covered in1240-1260Interval.
  Xun's words:6.28APIBearish, how does gold operate today? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding599 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:700043
  First choice(10WInvestors with low risk in their positions,1243Lock in short positions and wait for the market trend to become clear. Operate accordingly to achieve the overall profit target and leave the market uniformly; Dear friend, Xun Qianyu suggests that you can layout and operate according to fluctuations, and follow real-time prompts to operate from high to low within the range to offset losses and achieve profits. For specific operations, please contact Xun Qianyu in the above way.
  
  Second choice(10W-30WCapital investors): Friends who are trapped in heavy positions need to first reduce their holdings to reduce the risk of exposure, as exposure will result in nothing. Currently, Gold is following the top1245The situation of US dollar resistance breaking, if there is a position that cannot be broken, the average price can be lowered by filling in short positions at high times; If the resistance level is broken, the market is expected to be tested1250The US dollar is facing a line of resistance.
  
  Xun Qianyu Online: Weixingc2043175572penguin23one2Seven six five five81
  Spot international gold and silver group: 5357553.17 Verification(1793)No verification, no response
  
  Third choice(30WInvestors of the above funds): Friends who are deeply involved, such as those who are interested in buying orders1255For those on the front line of the US dollar, they can use their vacant positions to short-term grasp, use profits to offset losses, and then wait for a pullback to escape and unwind in a timely manner. For more detailed solutions, please bring screenshots of their positions and make the best solution based on the actual situation of the order.
  Xun's words:6.28APIBearish, how does gold operate today? Will the future market rise or fall? Gold multi order unwinding603 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:700043
  I am writing this post also hoping to meet my destined person. I hope to become a valuable person on your investment journey and help you,. I am a relatively soft hearted person. It's not pleasant to see some clients led by other teachers feeling sad and disappointed due to losing money, and losing confidence in this market. However, I can't directly snatch you from investing in a loss. I tell you that I am great, and I can help you. I can't make you trust me directly. I don't have the ability to rely on my foolish mouth. So I believe that fate is right. If you are a novice, I can also become a guide on your investment path, making your investment path clearer. No matter how you first feel. We should give each other a chance to get to know each other. I believe that being able to read so many words is fate. For more details, please addXunqian languageV.Core:c2043175572,National spot goodsVIPMillions of buyers and sellers:535755317Verification:1793, no verification failed,For daily market analysis, operational plans, and trading plans, please pay attention to Xun Qianyu's deduction:2312765581。
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list