Post a new post
Open the left side

Xun's words:6.27Why is gold rising? Why do you lose again and again? Gold long short single unwinding

[Copy Link]
694 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
[paragraph]
  
  Xun's words:6.27goldWhy is it rising? Why do you lose again and again? Gold long short single unwinding

  Today, I would like to discuss with you why many people cannot make money in the spot trading market? Why do many people always complain about why others can make money while they always lose again and again? I don't know if everyone wants to summarize their experiences in the past. In fact, the reason for everyone's losses is simply because they don't quite understand how to manage their own funds. This article will briefly analyze and summarize several reasons for everyone!Xunqian languageQQ2312765581WeChatc2043175572.
Xun's words:6.27Why is gold rising? Why do you lose again and again? Gold long short single unwinding809 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698428
  1Don't overload your account.
  Because spot trading can amplify fund control, the usual ratio is100:1. What does it mean1000You can control it100,000. So the function of amplifying funds is like a double-edged sword, with high returns accompanied by huge risks. So prudent investors usually control the maximum loss at each time10%Within this range, profits will be stable and long-term. So our goal should be to be a good investor, not a speculator.

  2:Learn to accept failure and quickly shift your focus towards the next transaction.
  No one in this world can guarantee that every transaction he makes is profitable, not even Buffett, let alone us? So when you lose money on a particular transaction, what we need to do is not to repeatedly regret and struggle with the loss, but to quickly forget it and shift our attention to the next transaction. Otherwise, you will be addicted to this order and unable to extricate yourself, resulting in your own losses getting bigger and bigger.

  3:No matter what order you make, you must carry a stop loss and stop loss.
  Making any investment is not about pursuing how much money we have earned, but about minimizing losses, which is the fundamental guarantee of long-term profitability. So in order to minimize your losses, any order we make must have a stop loss and stop loss.

  4:The trading scale should be controlled within the range of losses that one can bear.
  Although everyone knows that trading more than you can afford is a foolish thing, it is still very common among us traders. Our purpose in investing is to improve our quality of life, so we should not use money that we should not use, such as monthly living expenses, retirement savings, and not borrowing money for trading. Because if you do this, your mentality is no different from that of ordinary gamblers, and the end result is usually a complete loss. So shallow language often rejects many investors, but it's not that I'm arrogant, it's simply based on my own principles.

  For more details, please add Xun QianyuV.Core:c2043175572,National spot goodsVIPMillions of buyers and sellers:535755317Verification:1793, no verification failed,For daily market analysis, operational plans, and trading plans, please pay attention to Xun Qianyu's deduction:2312765581

  5:When one gains profits from their own transactions, protect the profits they have earned.
  Protecting one's own profits is another important factor in obtaining stable and long-term profits. When you are in a profitable position, it is important to increase your stop loss accordingly. Although you hope to hold this position for a longer period of time and gain more profits, at least your minimum profit is guaranteed.

  6:Set a practical and feasible vitality goal for yourself in a targeted manner.
  When making investments, do not involve emotions and money together. The most accurate way is to view every order as a business transaction, and do not involve emotions. If there is a loss, learn to accept it and look forward. Learning how to accept failure is more important than success, similar to an ancient Chinese saying that failure is the mother of success. Without emotional factors, it is difficult to adapt and get used to trading according to trading principles at the beginning, but you have to adapt to it because it is the only law for making money.
Xun's words:6.27Why is gold rising? Why do you lose again and again? Gold long short single unwinding966 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698428
  If we choose to invest, we should operate with the correct investor mindset, rather than making mistakes with a gambling mentality. After all, everyone is moving around in this market with a mentality of making money. Therefore, shallow language believes that in order to avoid losses and make money, we need to achieve these aspects. This is also to make everyone's funds safer and easier to survive in this market! Finally, Xun Qianyu wished everyone could truly make money in this market. How to make money, only shallow language!

  Xunqian language--Gold long short single unwinding:
Xun's words:6.27Why is gold rising? Why do you lose again and again? Gold long short single unwinding809 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698428
  Firstly, what should I do if I set up the order? Many investors start to panic and worry after being covered, constantly asking multiple teachers for their opinions on whether it will rise or fall. During their questioning process, they had already missed the best opportunity to remedy it. That's why friends who make orders with shallow language, I must let them learn first and learn to make their own judgments.

  Secondly, what should I do immediately after setting up the order? As an investor, you should learn to be responsible for your own funds. After all, your money is earned through hard work, not just lying on the back of water. Therefore, before investing, you must learn the ability to make judgments. There are many salespeople nowadays, and they will not treat your money as their own. For one reason, teachers cannot only revolve around you, unless you are a millionaire. So when you set an order, don't panic and start looking for your teacher. Instead, be calm and follow your own judgment to make the most correct choice. Then go to your teacher and see if their opinions are the same as yours. If the direction is clearly reversed, be decisive and take advantage of the situation.

  Thirdly, how to resolve the order? After locking the order, you need to choose the appropriate time to unlock it, that is, to close the two orders separately. If you never close the position, although the loss displayed on the account remains unchanged, in addition to bearing the interest on the overnight order, your subsequent operations will also be affected. There are two difficulties in solving an order: the point and time of solving the order. At what point and when to close the order will directly affect the profit and loss of your account. In simple terms, it is best to find a break point, and the time must be when the market direction is clear. As long as you have an accurate grasp of the point and time, then solving the problem is only a matter of time.
Xun's words:6.27Why is gold rising? Why do you lose again and again? Gold long short single unwinding907 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698428
  Teacher Xun Xunyu has had contact with countless investors, and I know many friends always go to experience single accuracy. Everyone in the market says they are making money, but they are losing money; Experience a single order because you are not his customer, and analyze a trend that anyone can analyze. If you become a customer, even if your order is right, analysts dare not let you take many points. However, the shallow language is different. My stop loss is always greater than my stop loss, unless the trend changes significantly. There is no such thing as a dead stop loss or a dead stop profit in the market. Strength is not something that can be said or even experienced. Investment is a long-term process, and it can only be calculated when the amount of money in the account increases after operation. The money earned is the money. The so-called experience in my opinion is really meaningless! People with strength do not lack customers, and of course, they also hope to cooperate with more people. However, it is impossible to customize for anyone, and those without customers will be more enthusiastic. Some friends operate on the same platform, knowing that they cannot earn money or learn knowledge, and even stubbornly fantasizing about returning to their original value. It's really naive. A teacher who couldn't bring you profits in the early stages, do you still hope to help you make money in the future?Xun Qianyu Online: Weixingc2043175572penguin23one2Seven six five five81,Spot international gold and silver group: 5357553.17 Verification(1793)No response without verification.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list