Post a new post
Open the left side

Xun's words:6.27What should you do when there are multiple empty gold orders and multiple back and forth quilts? How can we solve the problem?

[Copy Link]
845 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
 Xun's words:6.27goldWhat should you do with multiple empty sheets and back and forth bedding? How can we solve the problem?
  
  Meet the right person at the right time and do the right thing. What is the right person? I think it's just someone who is responsible, capable, and always puts the interests of customers first, even if they stay up until early morning. As long as the customer list is there, I will be there. This is the right person; What is the right thing? Trust, communication, cooperation, and understanding. Seize every profitable order, so as long as you need it, I will always be there.Xun Qianyu Tencent Online:2312765581.Professional guidance teacher's authority:c2043175572
   
  How to make profits in a tumultuous market?
  Xun's words:6.27What should you do when there are multiple empty gold orders and multiple back and forth quilts? How can we solve the problem?443 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698112
  1.Control losses and prevent risks.Spot investment can tolerate losses, but losses must be controlled within an acceptable range. Therefore, strictly setting stop losses is the first step for investors to make profits. It is best for investors to set the stop loss at the cost of each transaction3%-10%Within the scope, if the price breaks through, immediately close the position and leave the market.
  
  2.Plan well and ensure profitability.The troops and horses have not moved, and the food and grass have taken the lead. Investors should first make a comprehensive prediction of today's market trend and scientifically set their profit and loss ranges before entering the trading market. If there is a profit in an investment, investors need to learn to maintain their own profit success by gradually withdrawing costs, and then using the profit part to play games.
  
  3.Follow the trend and summarize experience.The most important principle of spot investment is to follow the trend, and investors can only make safer profits by following the direction of the market. Of course, this requires investors to accurately judge the future trend of the market. When there is a loss in an investment, the most important thing investors should do is to take stock of their trading mistakes, summarize lessons learned, and prevent mistakes from happening again.
  
  Talk about investing - if you have a bad mindset, investing will become chaotic!
  Xun's words:6.27What should you do when there are multiple empty gold orders and multiple back and forth quilts? How can we solve the problem?40 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698112
  People who make money can still make money easily, while those who lose money are tired and have a damaged mentality. Investing is different from doing business. Losing money in business accumulates experience, and the more setbacks one experiences, the braver they become. Not doing well in investment, having a damaged mindset, afraid to continue placing orders, unable to recover losses, and not accumulating experience. For the above situations, either a solution can be found or a direct exit from the market can be made easily and easily. Encountering so many customers, there are also those who exit, but as long as they find a solution partner, they can slowly regain their mindset as expected.
  
  As is well known, once the mentality of making orders is bad, there will be impatience and lack of calmness, which will have a direct impact on trading. There are several reasons for a bad mentality:
  
  1.Heavy positions in volatile markets chasing orders and sweeping losses back and forth;
  
  2.One day, without a stop loss, we encountered a unilateral situation and began to resist orders;
  
  3.I really can't stand resisting orders, and I hit the highest or lowest point with just one chop. In the end, I like to lock orders, but I find that the more I solve them, the harder it becomes to solve them;
  
  4.The teacher didn't do it when he saw it right, and when he felt that the guidance was in good condition, he would lose the order as soon as he followed it;
  
  5.I was originally scheduled to place an order at a certain location, but when the location arrived quickly, I didn't dare to place an order. Later, I started making profits.
  
  The above are some of the most likely situations to cause psychological damage, so there are three situations that can be solved:
  Xun's words:6.27What should you do when there are multiple empty gold orders and multiple back and forth quilts? How can we solve the problem?937 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698112
  1.Every morning at 7 o'clock, make a trading plan and use the smallest unit on your platform to operate on time. Try to plan regularly every day;
  
  2.Attempting to maximize profits with the smallest possible position will greatly boost confidence through a few rounds of trading;
  
  3.Directly withdraw from the market;
  
  The investment market is not short of wealthy people! deshaus =Big and small=Too small to part with=Don't be stingy with your investment, don't envy others' profits!
  
  Xun's words:6.27What should you do when there are multiple empty gold orders and multiple back and forth quilts? How can we solve the problem?529 / author:Xunqian language / PostsID:698112
  I believe there are still many friends who have been covered with multiple sheets today. If you have multiple sheets now, you can find them now. I will help you unlock them, and I will tell you that there are no locks that cannot be unlocked. If you are out of stock, I will help you pick up confidence, organize your mindset, and fight again. I have enough confidence to help you recover losses. You can try this with me, or you can choose to continue following me to see your strength, I always diligently and carefully monitor the market and then analyze the accurate direction for everyone. My concept is to seek wealth and stability. In my opinion, it is my fault to cause you losses. Every time I place an order, I feel a lot of pressure because I know my responsibilities. My starting point is always to prioritize everyone's interests, and I often treat customers as friends, Because everyone's money is not brought by strong winds, since I am here to make this investment, I will do my best to maximize your interests. Buddha has a destiny, and shallow language carries a heart!
  
  writing/Xunqian languageV-Your wordsc2043175572Due to the timeliness of trend analysis, the content of the article is for reference only,Does not constitute a firm investment strategy. You can contact Xun Qianyu for more information and articles. Get more real-time market analysis. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market.18|Small|Hour|stay|Line|in|short|Line|cloth|game|Flipping|warehouse//only|one|finger|guide//a kind of fragrant grass|shallow|language|tiny|Letter:c2043175572|qq:2312765581/vipShouting single group:535755317Verification|card|1793|nothing|Verification|card|no|return|Fu!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list