Post a new post
Open the left side

Xun's words:6.27Why did gold plummet? What does "chubby fingers" mean? How to unwind multiple gold orders?

[Copy Link]
716 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
 
  Xun's words:6.27goldWhy did it plummet? What does "chubby fingers" mean? How to unwind multiple gold orders?

  We all know that investing does not rely on luck, but on accurate judgment of market trends, calmly facing the ups and downs of the market, and emotions never dance with gains or losses. The risk is not scary, but what's scary is letting it get out of control!Shallow language or that sentence: Most people walk one path, miss another path, regardless of profit or loss, do not give up easily!Since I have chosen to travel far away, I only focus on both wind and rain. Shallow language only wants to say that opportunities are always reserved for those who are prepared, some are prepared for losses and others are prepared for profits. I am Xun Qianyu, who refuses mediocrity and dares to challenge. I look forward to working with you to write industry miracles together.

  The "fat finger", also known as the "oolong finger", refers to the abnormal trading results caused by keyboard input errors by traders in the electronic financial market, which may trigger market panic.

  According to unconfirmed market rumors, the spot gold has dived nearly in one minute20USD, possibly triggered by "Fat Finger" error,futuresThe market is approaching2Selling orders with ten thousand hands caused a flash in gold prices. It is also worth noting that Fuhui, a well-known retail broker listed in the United States(FXCM)The quotation for the spot silver variety that opened today showed a brief anomaly, with the lowest price ever reported15.666dollar/Ounces, as of now, the official Fuhui has not commented on the abnormal quotation.

  Xunqian languagec2043175572Why did gold plummet?
  During the European trading period, the gold price suddenly experienced a sharp drop in the short term, and the gold price experienced a short period of time1Plummet within minutes15The dollar, everyone is confused. What exactly happened?
Xun's words:6.27Why did gold plummet? What does
  Firstly, there has been a significant decrease in gold bullish positions,COMEXMost active8Monthly gold futures contract in Beijing time16:01One minute trading volume is13509The total value of trading contracts exceeds16Billions of dollars, and in just a few tens of seconds, over12000Hand contracts, this may be another counterattack from bears. Directly caused the gold to fall nearly in one minute18USD, falling below200Daily moving average1236USD.

  Secondly, according to unconfirmed market rumors, the spot gold has plunged nearly in one minute20The US dollar may have been triggered by a "fat finger" error, leading to a near collapse in the futures market2Selling orders with ten thousand hands caused a flash in gold prices.

  Xun Qianyu Online: Weixingc2043175572penguin23one2Seven six five five81
  Spot international gold and silver group: 5357553.17 Verification(1793)No verification, no response

  Xunqian language--Are you still worrying about losses?
  The gold market today can be said to be shocking. Originally in a light trading afternoon, there was a hint of coolness in an instant. After a long time no see of the "fat finger pick", the originally strong performance of gold and silver, the hope of bulls, was instantly reduced20The US dollar has been extinguished! The market has once again been pulled back into the bearish camp, and Asano believes that most people have previously held onto1250There are multiple orders on the US dollar, hoping that gold will continue to rise and make a big profit in the evening. As a result, their dreams will be shattered, and it will be a shattered land. However, some people can work together to recover losses, while others are still in a state of grief and unable to extricate themselves from losses. So what do shallow language want to say? There are gains and losses in the market, so everyone must have a correct mindset, be good at summarizing the reasons, and know what has caused your continuous losses?

  1.No stop loss setToday's sudden market situation reminds people of the importance of stop losses. However, in today's market, once you set a stop loss, you may only lose a few points, and you won't either sell out, buy deep, or cut heavily as you do now. So what you lose is not3-4A point of loss has been incurred. And some people will definitely say that I always get swept with a stop loss, and the market immediately reverses after sweeping a stop loss. However, what shallow language wants to say is that if I sweep a stop loss, it will sweep a big deal. Next time, there are many opportunities every day, and the key is not to be trapped, let alone burst positions. As long as there are green mountains left, there is no fear of firewood burning. Once the green mountains are gone, there will be nothing left. In simple terms, customers are always reminded to bring a stop loss, which is the guarantee before you face a crisis.
  Xun Qianyu Tencent Online:2312765581.Professional guidance teacher's authority:c2043175572
  National spot goodsVIPMillions of buyers and sellers:535755317,Verification【1793】No verification, no response

  2.Teacher is not responsiblePerhaps today's unexpected situation caught you off guard. You set a stop loss and only suffered a small loss. Perhaps you would celebrate in your heart and be grateful for bringing a stop loss, otherwise it wouldn't be like this. However, as your teacher, you shouldn't have a lucky heart at this time, saying that you only lost a few points, but how can you help you recover the loss? This is the most important thing? Fat fingers may not be predictable to us, and we can understand the loss of orders. However, if we don't help you recover the loss in a timely manner after the market, we need to carefully consider whether your teacher is still competent. Wei Xin isc20431755Seventy-twoTaking shallow language as an example, today1254Multiple orders in1250Scanned, but shallow language immediately thought of how to save losses, so after the sharp drop in gold, it rebounded to1246And time and space single entry, followed by1240When it comes out, once5A single point is enough to recover the loss of being swept multiple times, and this is what a good teacher should do.

  3.Psychological breakdown:Encountering such a sudden market trend today, for most people, it was a sudden event that no one expected. As investors, I am even more anxious. Being swept is just a small problem. Friends who have multiple orders still in the market, even those who have already sold out, believe that this is a nightmare for them. So at this point, maintaining a calm mindset is the most important thing. Don't let it get you out of this difficult situation. Once you get into it, it's easy to extricate yourself. In fact, a good mindset is the first step to doing a good job! After scanning your stop loss, if you still feel that you have done the right thing in your direction, you can go back in and the stop loss is still good. If you are scanned for the second time, it is recommended that you stop struggling with the market. Stop doing it, calm down, observe for a while, and then think about whether you need to change your mindset or not to do it.
  Life always meets, and you met me, but you also gave up on meXunqian languageV-X:c2043175572。 After reading the post in obscurity, you quietly leave. Have you ever thought about the real reason for your losses when you go around seeking help from teachers with your lost money or bills. I don't want you to take tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions, or even billions of dollars to compete in this market. Why not find a teacher who is truly dedicated to your interests?
  
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list