Post a new post
Open the left side

How to deal with losses in foreign exchange investment on several legitimate foreign exchange trading platforms in China

[Copy Link]
547 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Why do many peopleforeign exchangeSpotcrude oilUnable to make money in the trading market?Why do many people always complain about why others can make money while they always lose again and again?I don't know if everyone has summarized it, but in fact, the loss is just because everyone doesn't quite understand how to manage their own funds.      

CCTV reports that China's foreign exchange market will further open up to the outside world, and in recent years, stocks have been widely traded,2017The era of nationwide custody of foreign exchange has arrived after the New Year. Open a foreign exchange account to keep up with the trend and keep up with the trend! As an international capital investment market, the history of the foreign exchange market is more significant than that of stocksgoldfuturesThe interest market is short, but it is developing at an astonishing speed. Today, the daily trading volume in the foreign exchange market has reached6The trillion dollar market far exceeds the size of other financial commodity markets such as stocks and futures, and has become the largest market in the world today. The daily stock trading volume of the New York Stock Exchange is only a few billion US dollars, indicating that the foreign exchange market is not only the world's largest financial market, but also the world's largest commodity market.Foreign exchange transactionsCompared to commodities such as stocks and futures, it is the most fair trading. Foreign exchange trading is the largest market in global finance, and every day24Hour trading, without any banker's control (nor any banker with the ability to control), without opportunities to trade in bear markets, bear markets, and markets, two-way trading, controllable wins and losses.      

Foreign exchange is an endless gold mine that has always been exclusively enjoyed by a small group of people with technology, experience, and funds. If ordinary investors can share a piece of the cake in it, it will bring huge wealth to those who know how to grasp it.

Why do spot investors tend to turn to the foreign exchange market? What are the advantages of foreign exchange compared to spot investors? In fact, the real trading market is a hedge between investors, because the market itself is zero sum. What you earn is what I lose, and what I earn is what you lose. It is impossible to generate money without reason. And foreign exchange is such a market, fair and just, with funds flowing into the international market. Only through technical analysis and game can profits be made.
Foreign exchange refers to the exchange rate between currencies, such as the Chinese yuan against the US dollar, the US dollar against the Canadian dollar, and the Canadian dollar against the Australian dollar. However, the exchange rate is not fixed and is traded in both directions. The trading time is24Hours.
The advantages and characteristics of foreign exchange: Foreign exchange transactions, whether profitable or losing, all come from the entire international market, and profits and losses come from the international market. Therefore, foreign exchange transactions rely entirely on technical analysis to make profits; The flow of funds in spot trading is limited to the same trading platform, also known as the internal market. Investors who lose money are left on the platform for profit, and the teachers who lead you are arranged by the platform. Therefore, investors cannot make a profit and can only lose money and be eliminated. They will not be responsible for your funds. If you lose money, they will make money, and the goal is achieved.
Forex trading is used globallyMT4Trading software. All trading quotes are the same, and the spot market quotes are based on the trend of international crude oil. Each platform has one quote (three digit, four digit, five digit), and the market may also have fluctuations. Foreign exchange trading is like stock trading, no matter which securities exchange you open an account on, the price of the stocks you buy and sell is the same, and the market trend is completely synchronized with the international market.
Fund security: Funds are regulated by banks and regulatory agencies, and traders without regulatory agencies are non compliant. As will be explained in detail later, deposit and withdrawal operations can only be carried out through the official website, and account funds can only be transferred to the bank under one's own name. This means that even if someone holds your ID, they cannot transfer funds to other banks. Fund security
Low transaction cost: The number of forex trading hands is as low as zero to zero, the transaction cost is low, and with more available margin, the risk is reduced. Risk control is better, and when making investments, the first consideration should be risk control. Investing with poor risk control is equivalent to investing with confidence. Consultation and WeChat:
one eight zero nine two five six eight five two seven

What are the reasons for losses in foreign exchange investment?

1: The investment market is a mix of good and bad, and once you choose a non compliant trader, even if you make a lot of money, it will be of no use:
A
How to distinguish whether a trading platform is compliant:
1)Compliant foreign exchange traders: also known as regulated traders, customers trade orders directly into banks and markets. Regulated traders provide channels for banks and traders, and can only make profits in the foreign exchange market through technical analysis.
2)Non compliant traders: Not regulated by regulatory agencies or false regulatory agencies, investors only engage in insider trading, which means that the money lost by investors is kept by the traders. Their purpose is to put the money in their own pockets and they will not be responsible for the investors' funds.
3)How to Identify Traders for Compliance: Through Foreign Exchange110query→ ①No regulatory agencyThere is a virtual regulatory agency, but no regulatory numberThere is no information displayed and cannot be found. These are all non compliant traders. Irregular traders may be unable to withdraw funds because they are not regulated and have no way to file complaints. Even if you make a profit, it is equivalent to a loss.
B
The four major foreign exchange regulatory agencies:
Currently, the world's major foreign exchange traders are regulated by four major regulatory agencies:1UK Financial Services Regulatory Authority(FSA),2Commodity Futures Trading Commission of the United States(CFTC),3National Futures Association(NFA),4Australian Securities and Investments Commission(ASIC)As long as a normally regulated trader, investors from any country or region who submit complaints to the regulatory authority will be protected, and each investor's transaction order is the corresponding bank order of the trader, which is subject to regulatory and legal protection.

Having been in the foreign exchange market for so long, I deeply feel the immorality of foreign exchange black platforms and small platforms, using various despicable and abnormal means to extract money from foreign exchange friends. Foreign exchange traders must have a large regulatory mechanism, preferably companies regulated by the United States, the United Kingdom, or Australia. As for unregulated ones, be careful. Once you make a profit, it's not a big deal if you make a few hundred or thousands of dollars. If you make more money, you'll have trouble withdrawing. There are many profitable withdrawals on the market now, but he won't give you any withdrawals. You have to ask customer service to wait for you, and they are currently processing it. What can you do when all the flowers are gone? But for regulated companies, you only need to send a complaint letter to them, and the fines for those companies are at least tens of thousands of dollars. In the end, you still need to honestly transfer the money to your domestic account. The strictest regulation comes from the UK officialFSAAustralian Securities and Investment Commission(ASIC)It is best for American companies to accept bothCFTCandNFARegulatory oversight(FSAASICWait for regulatory agencies similar to China's Securities Regulatory Commission, they areZFDepartments should publicly provide authoritative third-party information to all legitimate companies. Don't be lazy, be sure to enter the regulatory number online and check it yourself. Even if you don't understand it, you should also check if the company is under official supervision in that country

2、 There is now a very attractive cooperation model in the foreign exchange marketAllocation of funds
Allocation, for example, the allocation ratio is2:1Take it20Ten thousand dollars, I'll take it10Ten thousand US dollars, in total30Ten thousand US dollars, open an account, and each party will bear the losses50%The loss, profit of 37%, you take70%I'll take it30%This model looks very reasonable and tempting, after all, I have also invested funds, shared interests, and shared risks.
Investors must be vigilant when they see this cooperation model. If you cooperate, you will start falling into a new scam and will inevitably lose money and be eliminated. Think carefully, since we can allocate funds for you and others, the amount of funds will not be small and we can do it ourselves. Why do we need to allocate funds with you? In fact, this situation usually occurs in non compliant (black small) traders, just to attract investors to their black platforms for losses20Ten thousand dollars, I'll take it10There's no problem with tens of thousands of dollars, but the funds from black small traders will not flow into the market, which means that the money will always be in this trader, as you can see30Ten thousand US dollars is just a number, without any connection with banks or inflow into the market. In fact, it's only you20Ten thousand US dollars. If30If Wan has lost all his losses, then everyone should bear the responsibility50%Your loss, your loss20Ten thousand dollars, there's still fifty thousand left, mine10After losing ten thousand dollars, I'll give you another one5Ten thousand dollars, but your20It's a huge loss to my trader, which means it's in my pocket. Here you go5Wan, I still make a profit15Ten thousand; If I make a profit, I can also get 30%. In fact, I have not invested any funds. The real situation is that you cannot make a profit because only when you lose money can I earn more. So think carefully, do you want to consume or make money?

3、 Foreign exchange commission rebate:
Most of the clients who offer commission rebates are those in the market who love small discounts! There is no free lunch in the world, and what is free is often the most expensive. How many people end up suffering serious losses due to their greed for small gains? Have you ever thought that you don't need operating costs to start a company? What commission will be refunded to you for the difference handling fee added up? The simplest way is to increase the spread!????Can you calculate how much difference you want to return and how much you want to trade by reversing two spreads on one hand? The commission rebate means that the dealer can refund you as much as they want, do you understand? Deduction of commission, whether given less or not, and even worse, for some customers, if the transaction volume is high in a month or two, they can be directly blacklisted, which can earn a year's profit at a time. Have you ever considered losing money when you think about returning commission when wool comes from sheep?

4、 Gift account opening:
The competition in the foreign exchange industry is becoming increasingly fierce, and gift giving activities are being seen by more and more brokers as a primary means of promoting the market. Among them, some brokers have introduced super high amount gift policies to completely occupy the market, and these super high amount gift policies are easily imitated in a competitive environment. More and more brokers are starting to engage in malicious competition, which has a negative impact on the industry. At the same time, under malicious competition, due to the lack of relevant regulatory agencies in China for supervision, many brokers have encountered difficulties for investors to withdraw funds after launching high-value gift giving activities. The original gift giving activity was only to attract customers to invest in foreign exchange, but it was unexpected that customers would find it difficult to come out as soon as they entered. Some brokers often use high amounts of gifts to attract customers, and customers can enjoy gift discounts when they come in. However, when they come in, they either have various restrictions or delay in giving money to customers. It's easier to get in than to get out!

My team is paid to help investors make profits in the financial market, collecting profit sharing, only focusing on technology and not belonging to any institution. It is just a professional market technology analysis team. More details+Technical Analysis Authority:
one eight zero nine two five six eight five two seven
. Some people think that our profit sharing is too high. Practice is the only criterion to test the truth, and quality does not need to be explained. We have strong technology and a trading team to help investors make profits in this market. This is our capital and confidence, and mutual benefit is the unchanging survival law of the market.
Through practical research on the mechanism of ultra small hand trading, small hand trading reduces the cost of making orders, while trading multiple trading varieties, which can effectively diversify risks and improve returns. All profits are accumulated by small profits, and when the market is good, single gains can also be achieved not bad We will customize operation plans based on different financial situations and risk tolerance, and equip operators who are divided into three levels: intermediate, advanced, and senior(15The profit situation may also vary with more than years of trading experience. During the trading process, you will find that we are not without losses, but rather controlling the losses within an acceptable range. Profit orders outweigh loss orders, and the final result is profit, with very few losses occurring.

If a customer in the financial market has lost money or been tricked, come to me and I can help you recover the loss while charging corresponding fees. My main focus here is to help clients who have suffered losses in financial market investments recover their losses. Because even if investors invest at a loss but do not have good skills, continuing to do so will still result in losses, because market analysis is not just about understandingkLine, knowing Bollinger Bands, familiar with moving averages...... That's enough, these are just a small part, and the most important aspect of trading is mentality. Because you are operating your own funds, once your account incurs losses, you are in a hurry to liquidate it. After liquidating, you realize that your direction is correct, and you are afraid to take a small profit, fearing that the market will return.

This leads to small gains and big losses, and ultimately results in losses. This is trading. Trading is not simple. You only need to judge the market situation, but the most important thing is mentality. If it weren't for this, I believe analysts would be everywhere and there would be no need to come to us. At the same time, I am not Lei Feng, I also want to live. I'm just helping you recover your losses while getting your rightful share. If someone gives you a free order, you have to think about it. There is no free lunch in the world. What money does the person who gives you a free order make? You can't even search for what I said on Baidu. No exchange will tell you what they don't have, and if they eat it, they won't make any money.
Our goal is the same, only when investors make a profit can we get what we deserve. We are on the same front, and only when you make money can I make it.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list