Post a new post
Open the left side

Minghui Pinjin: Adjust your mood, maintain a positive mindset, and make planned investments

[Copy Link]
395 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
盈亏就像坐过山车,有高峰,也有低谷,这意味着,无论眼下是好是坏,都只是暂时的。谁不虚伪,谁不善变,谁都不是谁的谁。又何必把一些赚赚亏亏看的那么重要!

The market is a big stage, not all stories can be told. People need a certain belief to motivate and restrain them. Peace comes after peace, and peace can be determined after peace. In the past, smiling without regrets is the only way to be beautiful;Game, smile in tears, just be colorful;成败,在坚强中微笑,才精彩!

不要幻想每一笔交易总是那么圆圆满满,盈亏需要平衡,得失也需要感受,投资在市,有如旅行,总是行路匆匆,有着那么多的迷惘和彷徨。只有静下心来,才能拨开笼罩在眼前的云雾;Tasting a cup of tea quietly, I realized that there were many opportunities right in front of me.

很多人最大的悲哀,是迷茫地走在路上,看不到前面的希望;The worst habit is to settle for small profits in the present and not know the true direction of investment. When you can control your emotions, you are elegant;当你能控制自己的态度时,你就成功了。

不要总以为行情辜负了你什么,在这个市场,没有谁活得比谁容易,交易简单就迷人;Often, many market trends are like this, and when you deliberately pursue them, they will run very fast;When you abandon superficial mundane thoughts, focus on strategy, plan, and focus on every wave of market trends, some profits can be easily obtained.

投资的路很漫长,学会了淡然,市场往往技术与消息是充满矛盾的,少说话多倾听。无论你今天怎么用力,明天的落叶还是会飘下来,市场本无常,无常是资本市场的一种常态,要学着习惯适应这种无常。KThe rise and fall of the line quickly pass by with the ticking sound of the clock.

静心观水流,冷眼看世态,投资不是一潭死水,偶尔会有一些风吹草动,一路风景一路的歌。行情就是如此,它不断地将礼物送到你的手中,而接不接受就在你自己。当然,机会也不是靠等来的,总是等待机会,就会失去了机会。

态度决定了苦与乐,观念决定了成与败,做人越简单,交易就越宁静。许多时候,宁愿被逆势阵亡,也不愿自我反省。一滴墨,可以污浊一杯水,难以浑浊一条河,因为心大方能容纳;一句话,可以破坏一时的心情,难以决定人的一生,因为命运在自己的手中;一次意外,可以让步履沉重,难以销蚀执著的追求,因为活着,因为坚强。

时光深处,轻握一份懂得,投资中一定要学会乐观。不要让未来的你,讨厌现在的自己。我们真实地活着,但不是每一个数据揭晓后都要较真到底。过去的就让它过去,未来就让它快点到来!好好休整自己,随时整装待发!下一个,让资金翻番的就是你!我看好你!

投资是长久之计,不是一朝一夕,所以不可操之过急。就算你现在亏损了,那也没什么可怕的,只要选择正确,失去的都会再回来。把握做单时机,掌握行情动向,方可百战百胜。投资的过程是一个逐渐成长的过程,对风险认知的加深是一个投资人不断成熟的标志。而当一个投资人对风险有了正确的认知,又能以正确的心态去执行,很好的去规避风险,就是一个成功的投资人。人无横财不富,马无夜草不肥。投资市场似乎成了不少人暴富的希冀,很多人似乎只看见了投资市场的暴利,却没有看见市场中隐藏的巨大风险,因此在操作的额时候选择全仓交易,而实际上财富的累积是点点滴滴的。轻仓的目的是防止判断失误后造成大的损失而无法翻身或过度打击个人的心态造成胡乱下单。老师认为,投资交易首先要考虑的如何稳健的收益,而不是一夜暴富。

聚焦时事,为了更多的把握经济动脉。看中博弈利润的这种过程,更看重技巧上的超脱,好茶不怕细品,好事不怕细论,活鱼会逆流而上,死鱼才随波逐流。对投资(crude oil、白银、天然气)感兴趣却无从下手或者你久在投资市场苦战不胜,可找名慧品金老师(威信:hh656520)Let's have a knee to knee conversation and engage in night talk trading to gain enlightenment. Professionalism achieves quality, while strength builds reputation.

writing|Minghui Pinjin
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list