Post a new post
Open the left side

Why Jin Xiao:6.14,APIUnexpected increase,EIACarrying interest rate hikes to help gold and crude oil reverse?

[Copy Link]
420 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Introduction: You only see my strategy, but never verify my strength; You have your position. I have my skills; You can ignore my strategy, but I will prove that this is a profitable trend. Flipping the warehouse is destined to be a lonely journey. As long as you take action, I will accompany you all the way forward.

Message surface

This week is Super Central Bank Week, with the Federal Reserve, Bank of England and JapanEIAIt is worth paying close attention to. Currently, the market is generally expected that the Federal Reserve will announce a rate hike, which will have a certain bearish impact on the trend of precious metal pricesgoldThe recent trend has been continuously declining, and currently1260The market is waiting for the Federal Reserve's interest rate hike as it fluctuates above.

Wednesday Beijing Time(6month14Japan) American Petroleum Institute(API)According to the published data,6month9Day and WeekAPIcrude oilUnexpected increase in inventory275.3Ten thousand barrels. After the data was released, oil prices fell by approximately0.5USD. In the evening, we will welcomeEIAInventory data, investment friends need to focus on.

I personally believe that on the one hand, we should pay attention to further dynamic information from the Federal Reserve, and on the other hand, we should pay attention to the performance of the US dollar index. After all, after the Federal Reserve's interest rate meeting, the trend of precious metals is basically opposite to that of the US dollar. And in the eveningEIAThere is a high possibility of negative inventory data.

Why Jin Xiao: Analysis of Gold Market

From a technical perspective, the overall gold price has shown a trend of rising and falling. After four days of decline, it has now returned to its pre agricultural level, and the continuous weakening of the market has ended the previous upward trend. And now it is necessary to re-examine the new direction of gold prices. The decline in gold prices lasted for four trading days, with a decline of30In the short term, the US dollar has seen gold prices fall for four consecutive days without any rebound, so it is important to note that gold prices may experience a rebound at any time.

On the daily line, gold prices have been consistently negative for four consecutive days, and Bolin has closed its mouth,KThe line is located near the Bolin track,MA5AndMA10Cross dead fork operation,MACDGolden fork, red kinetic energy column shrinkage,KDJThree line turning head downward;Below this week, the main key support will be1259On the first line, this is the initial secondary rising point. Pay attention to the upward trend of gold prices1275A line of resistance.

At present, the upward breakthrough has failed, and the downward action can reignite. The pessimism before the Federal Reserve's interest rate hike has become increasingly evident. The golden trend is still based on a volatile breakthrough situation, which is the key suppression point1275USD, and key support1258USD. Pay attention to short-term top of the day1273Resistance. In terms of operation, Jin Xiao suggests rebounding and short selling.

6.14Gold operation suggestions

1、1270-1272Empty order, stop loss4Points, target1264-1260

2、1260Multiple orders nearby, stop loss4Points, target1268-1270

Why Jin Xiao: Analysis of Crude Oil Market

Crude oil fell to its lowest point in the day yesterday45.56And then pull it up again46.57.There is enough room for one dollar in the middle. When we feel that the bull power is about to rise,APIThe head-on blow to the data made us feel a bit calm,APIAfter the data was released, the market fell again, with the lowest point falling to45.89. It is worth noting that even in theAPIDespite such a significant increase in inventory, it has not fallen below the previous low point45.56.The market is still in a short-term upward trend, but the middle of the rise and adjustment are very rapid.

The daily level has been fluctuating for four consecutive trading days, and there are signs of oil bulls brewing, but there is still a possibility of being hit by the eveningEIAContinue to suppress, but with itAPIThe release of data, everyone is also concerned aboutEIAWith expectations, even if inventory increases, oil prices may not necessarily buy into it. As the hour line rises, it will gradually push the medium to long term line to change.

Currently supported below45.75Nearby, look at the pressure above46.68Nearby. Today's crude oil operation, Jin Xiao suggests short trading when high levels encounter resistance, while low levels are short.

6.14Crude oil operation suggestions

1、46.4-46.5Short nearby, stop loss46.7, Objective45.7nearby

2、45.4-45.5Long nearby, stop loss45.2, Objective46.2nearby

The market is constantly changing, and friends with investment problems can talk to Gong Zhonghao and Jin Xiao. I also very much hope to become friends in investment and life with you, to learn and communicate together.

This article is written by independent author He Yijin Xiao (WeChat:Ann456000)Written by, the verbal suggestions of official account "Why Jinxiao" only represent personal views, and are only for reference. The market is changeable, so be careful! Please indicate the source of the reprinted article. The article has lag, and if you are unsure of the market situation, please follow me at any time.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list