Post a new post
Open the left side

Why Jin Xiao:6.13Another super week is coming, the tranquility before the storm? Gold and Silver Oil Layout Strategy

[Copy Link]
410 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Message surface
北京时间周二(6month13day)Wednesday(6month14day)时间美联储FOMC举行为期两天的议息会议,将于6month15日北京时间宣布议息结果。目前加息的概率已经达到90%以上,可以说6月加息已经算是板上钉钉了,金潇提示本周需要重点看会议后的耶伦讲话,是年内还继续加息,还是因地缘政治和各种原因暂缓加息。截然不同的态度对金银的影响必然不同。
Tuesday Beijing Time(6month13Day),OPECMonthly announcement will be madecrude oil市场报告,投资者需重点关注该组织的产量水平以及全球原油库存状态。另周三凌晨04:30To be announced from the United States to6month9Day and WeekAPICrude oil inventory.
Why Jin Xiao:6.13Another super week is coming, the tranquility before the storm? Gold and Silver Oil Layout Strategy634 / author:Why Jin Xiao / PostsID:658570

Why Jin Xiao:goldquotations analysis
Gold from1295开始的调整,小时线一直震荡下行,现在暂时还没有触及1260非农起涨点支撑,当前黄金在慢节奏下跌,但后面会不会加速是未知数,周一1270高点是多空分水岭,在这之下一直看下跌,如果突破上升,那么在加息之前应该就不会再跌了。日线继续收阴,短线有可能会调整,如果今天继续小跌,可能在1260一带会获得支撑。顺势做单。
6.13Gold operation suggestions
1、1270Near empty, stop loss4Points, target1264-1262
2、1259Nearby, stop loss4Points, target1268-1270
Why Jin Xiao: Analysis of Crude Oil Market
原油因为上周三EIA数据大跌,无论是小时线还是日线,这个大跌都对后市形成了重大阻力,整个下跌从52开始,后面反弹50.2二次下跌,算是这一波震荡下行的起点。当前反弹要与当时52大跌之后反弹到50.2相对应,什么时候都要顺势操作。短期调整幅度较大,可能在低点上方44-45区域有一定支撑,但只要没有大力度上升,逆转整个下降趋势,那么反弹做空。
6.13Crude oil operation suggestions
1、46.9Near empty, stop loss47.2, Objective45.8
Why Jin Xiao:6.13Another super week is coming, the tranquility before the storm? Gold and Silver Oil Layout Strategy532 / author:Why Jin Xiao / PostsID:658570

Why Jin Xiao: Analysis of Silver Market
白银震荡下行,后面可能走三角震荡,或者继续下跌。短期多头有机会走三角震荡,如果周四如期加息,那么银可能会同步金结束调整上升。短线白银已经扛不住压力调整了,现在调整基本也没有反弹,也就意味着等反弹空不太现实。操作上建议做空但不追空。
6.13Silver Operation Suggestions
1、17.1Near empty, stop loss17.3, Objective16.6nearby
2、16.5Nearby, stop loss16.3, Objective17.0nearby
Why Jin Xiao:6.13Another super week is coming, the tranquility before the storm? Gold and Silver Oil Layout Strategy427 / author:Why Jin Xiao / PostsID:658570

The market is constantly changing, and friends with investment problems can talk to Gong Zhonghao and Jin Xiao. I also very much hope to become friends in investment and life with you, to learn and communicate together.
This article is written by independent author He Yijin Xiao (WeChat:Ann456000)Written by, the verbal suggestions of official account "Why Jinxiao" only represent personal views, and are only for reference. The market is changeable, so be careful! Please indicate the source of the reprinted article. The article has lag, and if you are unsure of the market situation, please follow me at any time.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list