Post a new post
Open the left side

Xin Ge Ba Jin:6 . 8静心观水流,冷眼看世态,解你心中套

[Copy Link]
406 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Observing the flow of water with a calm mind and observing the world with a cold eye, investing is not a stagnant pool. Occasionally, there may be some ups and downs, and along the way, there will be scenery and songs. The market is like this, constantly delivering gifts to your hands, and whether you accept them or not is up to you. Of course, opportunities do not come by waiting. If you always wait for opportunities, you will lose them.
Xin Ge Ba Jin:6 . 8静心观水流,冷眼看世态,解你心中套295 / author:Xin Ge Ba Jin / PostsID:650174
鑫哥总结了以下几点:

--第一,是根据手中的持仓状况,作如下处理
  1Mildly trapped investors can use the rebound market to unwind and exit, or reduce their positions when the market rises;

2Investors who hold onto high positions can also take the initiative in psychological and financial aspects in the next wave of the market by reducing their positions at high points.

--第二,是根据买入币种的技术状态来作如下的处理
  1If the purchased currency is at a high level when trapped, it must immediately stop losing.

2If the currency being purchased is in the middle position, one can temporarily wait and see based on the situation at the time, in order to unwind and leave the market or reduce losses by reducing positions at high points.

3、如果所买入的币种处在低位,则不必急于止损,应该在所买入的币种下跌企稳之后,在重要的支撑位敢于低位补仓,摊薄成本,在接下来的反弹行情中将高位套牢的仓位一同救出来。

--第三,是根据买入币种的趋势状态来作如下的处理
  1、如果所买入的币种的处在上升趋势,则不必止损,耐心地持有一段时间,必然会解套,甚至还会有较大盈利的可能。

2If the currency being purchased is in a balanced and volatile trend, there is no need to immediately stop losing. Be patient and wait for the currency to enter a high level of the volatility cycle. Once the situation is resolved or the loss is minimal, you should decisively exit the market.

3、如果所买入的币种处在下跌趋势,一旦确认下跌趋势已经形成,应该立即止损,决不能患得患失心存幻想。任何的迟疑和犹豫,都有可能换来深度的套牢难以自拔。

--关于套牢
In my experience, when it comes to reducing or closing positions after being trapped, investors must be decisive in their actions, especially in a downward trend. Many investors have this kind of operational experience. After being trapped, they hope to get rid of it every day. Finally, when they get rid of it one day, they become unwilling: I have been holding it for so many days, how can I still make some money. As a result, the best opportunity to close the position was missed, and when the market entered a downturn again, it was once again trapped. In the end, he was completely hopeless, lost confidence, and cut out. This is the most taboo in a downward trend.

套牢之后,无论如何处理都是被动的操作,解套固然是投资者必须掌握的基本功,但是投资者更应该把精力放在套牢之前,想办法提高分析技巧和买卖水平,尽可能减少被套牢的次数,始终占据资金和心态的主动。

--我们坚信,要在投资市场赢钱,必须具有三个条件
  一,要有准确的分析;

二,要有正确的投资策略;

三,要纪律严明,切忌赢就赢粒糖,输就输间厂
Xin Ge Ba Jin:6 . 8静心观水流,冷眼看世态,解你心中套471 / author:Xin Ge Ba Jin / PostsID:650174
--鑫哥霸金寄语
  所谓成功的交易=严格的心态控制+正确的资金管理+过硬的技术功力。

再次提醒:“凡事预则立,不预则废”,做单务必带好止损,控制好风险是盈利的前提。

本人鑫哥专注市场动态,对crude oil及白银、gold还有天然气等有深入的研究,如果你做单不顺或投资经常资金缩水,那么你可以私聊鑫哥。我会尽我所能用我多年的研究经验,带领大家走在市场前端,给大家帮助。

writing/Xin Ge Ba Jinv/xgbj90/buckle1307944877

In the investment market, there is a saying that history will not simply repeat itself, but it is always astonishingly similar
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list