Post a new post
Open the left side

【 Profit Seeker 】 When investing, you need to learn to be emotional and keep your original intention alive

[Copy Link]
500 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Every day is a starting point, there must be some progress every day, and there must be some gains every day!Don't complain why it's not you who succeeded. If you want to satisfy your desires, just calm down. Expect success, don't back down when faced with setbacks. remember,There is no success achieved without effort or by chance. Don't give up your pursuit because of others' evaluations. The best state is actually to stick to your dreams, listen to the advice of profit seekers, and make fewer mistakes. Worth it or not, time is the best proof.

Maintaining a good mindset and conducting transactions is like fighting on the battlefield. Without a victorious general, failure is not scary, but what is scary is losing one's true nature. If one loses a single order, adjusting one's mindset and placing an order will definitely earn them back. Moreover, the amount of lost orders is far less than the amount of profitable orders. Therefore, what everyone needs to do is to strictly execute them, rather than picking orders, blindly operating, and not carrying stop losses, and so on. The same teacher, the same order, some people make a big profit, some make a small profit, and some even lose money. I believe the truth behind this is very clear to everyone.

In this market, you are just an individual. Do you know how many competitors you have? Do you know how much money your opponent has? Let me tell you, in the financial market, individuals are too small! It's insignificant! Your viewpoint, your so-called method, is just speculation! So, lose! That's too normal!!! Normal to despicable! This is the essence of trading! Trial and error! But, wrong, there must be standards! If you are the decision-maker of this position, then set your standards and leave when you lose control! Bowing down to the facts, actually very happy!

Fine water flows for a long time, leaving an endless aftertaste. Keep your true heart, forever green!

In this market, there are many people losing money every day, and there are also many people making profits. Losing money is not scary, but what's scary is that you don't know why you're losing money. The reasons that lead to losses are nothing more than those: no stop loss, heavy position operations, frequent operations, inadequate technical skills, going against the trend, blindly following orders, and so on. Self reflection is very important. Don't think that once the order is solved, everything will be fine. If you hold such thoughts, you will definitely fall into the so-called dead cycle. The money is earned bit by bit by everyone, so it's gone. Especially some friends who pursue profits have already reminded us that this is still the case. We really hate their misfortune and are angry with them. We hope everyone can work together to encourage us.

On the investment path, whether you are a novice or an experienced person, you need to have your own principles! An investment is an experience, seize every growth you make. As the saying goes, "I reflect on myself three times a day." Only by learning to summarize, cultivating my principles, and not letting myself get lost on the path of investment, can you go further and stand higher! A good teacher can take you through confusion, find the right path, feel the direction, and success is right after you turn the corner!

Every time I write an analysis, profit seekers hope to see friends who can gain something. In this market, under calm performance, the dark waves are actually surging, and many investment friends easily enter, often covered in bruises. Every day, many friends find profit seekers seeking help, but most of them just quickly find the next article to continue reading after reading the analysis. Profit seekers hope to help more people, just like their positioning of this job is service. People are mutual, and trust is the beginning of cooperation. If you are confused or confused on the investment path, you can talk to profit seekers, which may make your investment journey much easier.

Don't worry about the future without a confidant, invest in it.There are close friends on the road of investment, and profit seekers look forward to working with you. tiny/Kou :43078860

Learning and communication throughout the day18Hourly professional guidance will provide current price order calling services, as well as professional interpretation of news and technical data. We will also share order making skills, application of technical indicators with operational mindset, and professional voice lectures, among other multiple services. With more professional advice and guidance, and more enthusiastic and sincere service, we believe it will be of substantial help to your investment path, and we will provide you with free services..Experience the opportunity. Whether you are a frustrated person trapped in losses and unable to extricate yourself, or a beginner full of longing for the spot market, you are the most willing friends of profit seekers to help. Only by keeping the boat calm can you be stable.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list