Post a new post
Open the left side

Ruogu Dianjin6.7Have you been trapped tonight when you met the right person at the right time and did the right thing?

[Copy Link]
456 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Late at night, you should have slept deeply in your dream, but you cannot fall asleep. It's not that you're not sleepy, let alone insomnia, but that you still have a ticket in your hand, struggling and wandering between being unable to leave and being empty. I have been an analyst for several years, and it can be said that I spend every night with such friends. I can deeply understand your anxious heart, so I have gradually become accustomed to staying up late and using my mealtime to write an article, sending help and hope to friends who are destined to see each other. Even if it is a reassuring pill, I feel that this help is useful. However, sometimes I do feel helpless.
I am writing this post also hoping to meet like-minded people. I hope to become a benefactor for some investors. I have a soft heart and feel uncomfortable when I see clients of other teachers crying and losing money. However, I cannot directly snatch friends who have lost money from their investments and tell them that I am impressive and can help you. I cannot make others believe me directly. With my foolish mouth, I am not capable. So I believe that fate is right.

Although you are not my physical warehouse and we have never met before, we are all engaged in spot investment, and my responsibility is to guide you through the maze and reduce risks. Therefore, no matter what reason you choose to hedge orders, I will also be very self blaming. Why is it that I am not guiding you to operate, and why did I not teach you risk management. It's not just a list, it's a human heart, exchanging time for space. I'm not sleeping, it's not that I'm not tired, it's just that your trap hasn't been solved yet. I've been on the investment road, and I'm already very proactive. As long as you take the initiative, your current situation will change.

A few big questions, I believe this is the answer you hope to get

1Firstly, why do we set orders?
I think there are only two reasons for setting orders——1: Wrong grasp of market trends and reversal of direction2: I believe that the former is related to the analyst's professional ability and they are all peers, so I will not make any comments; But what I want to emphasize is that strict stop loss is used to reduce losses, not to prevent losses. Many people understand the principle, but no matter how many times it is emphasized, there will always be people who do not implement it. It's like telling someone that smoking is harmful to health, understandable but not restrained. Many investors know better than anyone when they are short positions. But as soon as the order is made, it is influenced by the market trend, reversing by two or three points, like ants on a hot pot; If you lose more than ten points, you feel that there is an opportunity to replenish your position, but the trend continues after replenishing your position. At this point, you will involuntarily increase the stop loss point. As a result, it exploded unilaterally and was immediately trapped. Simply put, this is caused by immature technology and mindset.

2Why do orders get deeper and deeper as they get more complicated?

A friend who has been trapped in a single order has set a stop loss, but when the stop loss point is reached, they are reluctant to be eliminated. They repeatedly suggest that their market is about to decline, and wait for a slight decline before being eliminated, even if it is a little further. In fact, they can only deceive themselves. After a slight decline, they feel that there is still room for further decline, but when they rise again, they still cannot be eliminated. I don't believe that there is still a chance for a pullback in the future. Just like this, boiling the frog in warm water, sinking deeper and deeper, only to wake up and regret it after being swept out or sold out. But it's hard to buy a thousand dollars, the market will never give you a chance. Wei Zhe has said many times that investment is not speculation, even if you10There are nine small gains in this investment, but one deep investment can bring you back to before liberation.

3What to do after adding stop loss to the reverse order and how to operate it?

Based on my personal experience, investors generally experience stage fright after a single stop loss, which is a common problem among all investors. But you are not just the best time to recover losses. Of course, I believe that making such a decision must be confident, and if it is blind, it will be meaningless. After the stop loss, it is recommended to reverse the order at the high point, which not only avoids the risk of hedging, but also frees up capital space to seize opportunities for making money later, killing two birds with one stone.

Many times, friends who have been caught in a trap, I really don't want to talk about the issue of unlocking the trap, because there are only two outcomes in my case: either stop loss or stop profit. However, there are often many investors in the market who are trapped, so I have to write about strategies for unlocking them. I don't want to say too much about the other tricks of the game, I think you've seen a lot too. It's difficult for you to survive in this market without mastering the relevant rules, but if you follow these rules, you can definitely survive for a long time. So don't go against the market, your fierce market is even more fierce than you, and in the end, you end up with nothing left. If you need any help, you can find itThe author himselfI will do my best to help you solve the problem.

Ruogu Dianjin6.7Have you been trapped tonight when you met the right person at the right time and did the right thing?896 / author:Sunny weather222 / PostsID:647628

I believe in fate, don't you believe it? I believe that in this unpredictable market, there are still people who can make money, and many friends who are not ideal enough. When it is time to short, they are afraid of rising, and when it is time to long, they are afraid of falling. In fact, this is human heart, this is technology, and human heart is the greatest technology. Sometimes you will know that what truly affects you is not the price, but rather the excessive imagination in your heart and willingness to be your guide. The trend is in your heart, and the operation is guiding. When the market arrives, if you cannot grasp or are not sure, you can set orders, lock orders, or incur losses at any time. You can always find the author to point out the direction for you in the confused investment market! All laws are empty, and cause and effect are not empty. What kind of investment mentality determines the gains and losses on your investment journey.

Text: Ruogu Dianjin
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list