Post a new post
Open the left side

(Annie sucks gold)6.7eveningEIAAdvance layout, attach long orders, and unwind

[Copy Link]
505 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
How to solve the problem of single bed covers:

Based on the position held, the following measures are taken:

1Mildly trapped investors can use the rebound market to unwind and exit, or reduce their positions when the market is high;

2Investors who are trapped in high positions can also make orders to reduce their positions when encountering high positions, so as to take the initiative in psychological and financial aspects in the next wave of the market.

The following processing is performed based on the technical status of the purchased currency:

1If the purchased item is at a high level when trapped, the order must immediately stop losing.

2If the currency being purchased is in the middle position, one can temporarily wait and see based on the situation at the time, in order to unwind and leave the market or reduce positions and reduce losses when encountering high positions.

3If the currency being purchased is at a low level, there is no need to rush to stop the loss on the order. After the currency being purchased stabilizes due to a decline, one should dare to replenish the position at a low level in important support positions, spread the cost, and rescue the high position trapped in the subsequent rebound market.

The following processing is performed based on the trend status of the purchased currency:

1If the currency being purchased is in an upward trend, there is no need to place a stop loss order. Patiently holding it for a period of time will inevitably lead to the unwinding and even a greater possibility of making money.

2If the purchased currency is in a balanced and volatile trend, there is no need to immediately place a stop loss on the order. Be patient and wait for the currency to enter a high level of the volatility cycle. Once the hedge is lifted or the loss is small, you should decisively exit the market.

3If the purchased product is in a downward trend, once it is confirmed that the downward trend has formed, the order should be immediately stopped and no illusions should be made about gains or losses. Any hesitation or hesitation can lead to a deep trap that is difficult to extricate oneself from.

Annie's Gold Message:

A good medicine is bitter to the mouth, but difficult to swallow; Loyalty may go against the ear, but it is difficult to enter the heart; Things are difficult and easy, and people speak of good and bad things; We may be bitten by a snake once and afraid of a rope for ten years. For the trading market, what senior analysts lack the most is technology, while investors lack the most is choice. Bo Le meets a close friend, and a thousand miles of horse seeks Bo Le. Not all are suitable, only one is suitable. If you don't settle, I won't be perfunctory. Even if I'm a drop in the ocean, because you give me one more glance, perhaps we become good teachers and friends. Real time guidance. Notice for Investment Orders: Don't be greedy when placing orders in a light position; Follow the trend without fear; Single stop loss, no regrets. The market carries risks, and investment needs to be cautious.

writing/Annie sucks goldV/annxj666
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
Focusing on international gold, US crude oil, and other trend research, investment philosophy, and risk control.VX:anxj666
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list