Post a new post
Open the left side

Xin Ge Ba Jin:6 . 7Evening crude oilEIALayout strategy!

[Copy Link]
338 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
6.7eveningcrude oilEIALayout strategy!
The investment market is full of unknowns, with ups and downs and ups and downs. There is no market that only falls but does not rise, and there is no market that only rises but also does not fall. Sometimes the sun rises, sometimes the clouds cover the top, sometimes the wind is calm, sometimes the storm. Grasping every band and entering each point well is the question that every investor needs to think about. Let us step into the door of investment at every rhythm, and do not pay too much attention to short-term profits and losses. Long term stable profits are the fundamental.
Xin Ge Ba Jin:6 . 7Evening crude oilEIALayout strategy!876 / author:Xin Ge Ba Jin / PostsID:647481
--crude oil
The recent market trend of crude oil can be described as ups and downs. After experiencing the bankruptcy of last week's production reduction agreement, oil prices have experienced a waterfall like decline,52Falling to the front line46The lowest point on the front line, the crude oil market has gained a lot this week, and today is the weekly crude oil marketEIAA bloody storm is about to begin, with some people happy and others worried. The data market fluctuates greatly, so it is necessary to take a stop loss and stop profit approach. Only by forming a good investment habit and treating profits and losses with a calm attitude can we do this investment well. The analysis of the evening market is as follows.

I believe many people have a good grasp of yesterday's market situation and have been constantly exploring it on Monday and Tuesday47On the front line, but did not effectively break through, the market broke through the previous rebound high point in the early morning of yesterday47.7On the front line, a wave of unilateral market trends emerged in the future48.5The highest point of the day on the front line, with the first daily correction,KDJThe indicator turns upwards to form a golden cross, and from a morphological perspective, the bearish trend has slowed down significantly. It is expected to usher in a bullish trend, depending on the strength.

On the news side, the severing of diplomatic ties between multiple Middle Eastern countries and Qatar has weakened market concerns about the production reduction agreement, Although some Persian Gulf countries such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar have recently experienced diplomatic disputesOPECWith Russia and other nonOPECThe production reduction agreement of oil producing countries should continue to be implemented, and nothing can harm it. Qatar may also want to ease the situation rather than fuel its escalation, so the market has realized that geopolitical tensions in the Middle East are unlikely to continue to escalate.

NighttimeEIAWe announced it in the morningAPILook, the previous value-86710000 barrels, predicted value-344, published value-462According to the data forecast, crude oil is slightly bullish, while the previous value is bearish. Looking at the eveningEIAData andAPIVery similar, expected to happen this time in the eveningEIAThe amplitude will not be too large, and the data is expected to be slightly bullish. The trend will first rise and then fall, with attention from above48.7First line, follow below47.6frontline.

Evening crude oilEIALayout strategy:47.7Long nearby, stop loss47.2, Objective48.7, break through and continue to watch49.2
Xin Ge Ba Jin:6 . 7Evening crude oilEIALayout strategy!262 / author:Xin Ge Ba Jin / PostsID:647481
--epilogue
As the old saying goes, "There is a sequence of hearing and learning, and there is a specialization in one's profession." "Do not borrow money to invest, do not borrow money to invest, and investment can never affect normal family life." This is a sentence I often say to my clients. Watching the market is the responsibility of analysts, and everyone only needs to check the news notifications for entry and exit. Don't be anxious and lose money everywhere,v:xgbj90I believe everyone understands the truth, but it's just being content with the status quo. A small loss thinks it can be earned back, saying: Yao 307, wine 44877, a big loss thinks that others are all fools, constantly making choices and ultimately losing the choice; I'm really sad. There are too many salespeople in the market who always say they can help you make money, and what they say sounds better than what they sing. I also hate you and don't know how to choose. I'm an analyst, not a relationship expert, and I keep following others while shouting the right orders for you every day. Wait? There is only one outcome to wait for, which is to continue losing until you have no value for that side, or to ask you to add money to continue losing. Unfortunately, many people actually eat this trick, draw a big cake, and ask everyone to buy a big spoon, without even thinking about it, and even if they can't even eat the meat in front of them, they want to snatch it from afar.

In the investment market, there is a saying that history will not simply repeat itself, but it is always astonishingly similar
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list