Post a new post
Open the left side

Xin Ge Ba Jin:6.7Early review of gold bullish trends1300The stabilization of crude oil continues to increase!

[Copy Link]
454 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Good morning, investors!

Born, always die. If there are any laws of nature, this is the only law, and the same goes for the laws in the market. The so-called law is fate. In the market, death is both normal and inevitable, and survival must be based on life. The so-called endless life and death actually means endless death and death. When you are based on the basis, you are actually in the midst of death. And life and death have always been modeled by the present, and the capital market is also the same, thinking that without life and death, there is no life and death, which is just a rational delusion. In any market, people are subject to life and death. There is no place to leave life and death, and life and death are in the breath of life and death. Without such great courage and courage, all rationality is but a dying lament. For the market, intervention is to intervene in life and death, calmly between various modes without any basis, and to have a heart without any direction, and to have no real heart, one can be calm in life and death.

TuesdaygoldOpening1279.45The highest daily upward trend1295.17, lowest touch1278.94. The gold trend has finally moved away, with a clear direction. Yesterday's budget was much lower, reaching the US market. Already profitable10Above the US dollar, based on the daily trend, there is a straight upward trend,1290Nearby short-term empty orders are also well managed. When making orders in the market, we can have a clear idea. Identifying direction is the key to profitability. Of course, the size of profitability depends on the level of entry and exit points. Some friends can resist orders, but they cannot hold on to profitable orders. This is also not feasible. In fact, we can use a platform with lower transaction costs for trading, with immediate profits and high-frequency operations within the day. You can also keep an eye on the trend and move the stop loss up step by step after making a profit. After reaching their expected level, they will be eliminated. Profitability is a habit and a very simple thing. The trend of gold is stable based on yesterday's daily close1290Above, close the big positive line. Of course, the market will try again1300It takes some courage, and today we will adopt a much lower mindset. Short positions can also be arranged based on pressure levels.

Announced in the morningapiLido,crude oilBeneficial for the development of the bullish direction, based on the daily closing trend, crude oil is trending low and bullish today.

Gold Focus Pressure:1295.86 1299.95 1302.05

Focus on support:1283.15 1285.25

Crude oil attention pressure:48.40 48.75 49.2

Focus on support:47.29 47.6 48.0

Xin Ge looks forward to becoming good friends with everyone, exchanging ideas together, promoting development, and achieving a win-win situation!

writing/Xin Ge Ba Jin /v:xgbj90/ q1307944877

Job number
Message from Xin Ge Ba Jin:
The vast sea of people, if we can chat, I hope that in this market we can continue together. Please remember the original intention of your investment, happy investment, happy making money! Instead of becoming a slave to money! In this market, those who can truly make money are always friends with long-term vision. Shopping malls are like battlefields. You may be an elite in your industry, but no matter which industry you are in, we are all learners. We are not temporary cramming investors. We have prepared well in advance. If you see my article, it is a fate. If you choose me, it is a trust! There is only one path that cannot be chosen, and that is the path of giving up. There is only one path that cannot be rejected, and that is the path of growth. If you want to dig a well, dig it until the water comes out. If you want to invest, you must achieve profitability. A correct trading method cannot guarantee that you will make money, but without a suitable trading method and approach, it is absolutely impossible. Friends who have a difficult investment journey, stop and find our own trading model. What we need to do now is not to blindly trade, but to firmly grasp the market that can take me. The market is not positive every day, and the recovery of losses does not rely on temporary luck, but on long-term management. If you are passionate about investing and don't want your funds to shrink, I will provide you with an exclusive perspective, independent thinking, and advice. If you're infuturesEncountering difficulties on the investment road and unable to find direction; Long term losses, talk to me. I am Xin Ge Ba Jin, your chief analyst!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list