Post a new post
Open the left side

Why Jin Xiao:6.6卡塔尔遭朋友绝交,原油怎么办?

[Copy Link]
496 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
很喜欢释迦牟尼佛说的一句话:“无论你遇见谁,他都是你生命该出现的人,绝非偶然,他一定会教会你一些什么”。所以我也相信:“无论我走到哪里,那都是我该去的地方,经历一些我该经历的事,遇见我该遇见的人”每一位在读这篇文章的人,感谢与你相遇!
Why Jin Xiao:6.6卡塔尔遭朋友绝交,原油怎么办?273 / author:Why Jin Xiao / PostsID:643208

International news surface
Monday(6month5day),以沙特为首的多个逊尼派穆斯林国家先后重拳砸向卡塔尔—宣布同后者断绝外交关系,令世界颇感意外。国际crude oil市场一度反响强烈,担心全球原油供给可能中断,两大原油futures价格盘中最大涨幅一度跳升至逾1.6%。破坏减产倒是更有可能
然而,随后的走势表明,有关全球原油供给可能中断的担忧完全是杞人忧天。因为哪怕是完全位于埃及境内的苏伊士运河也属于国际水道,埃及方面无权因为任何政治原因阻扰他国民用船只的合法通航权。
Why Jin Xiao:6.6卡塔尔遭朋友绝交,原油怎么办?173 / author:Why Jin Xiao / PostsID:643208

Why Jin Xiao: Analysis of Crude Oil Market
昨日原油经历过山车行情,美盘时段一度跌至46.85美元一线,但是47美元下方买盘强劲,后美盘时段止跌反弹。目前油价仍处于下跌周期内,不过临近变盘时间,操作上以高空为主。
6.6Crude oil operation suggestions
1Suggestions48.0Near empty, stop loss0.3, Objective47.2nearby
2Suggestions47.0Nearby, stop loss0.3, Objective47.8nearby
Why Jin Xiao:6.6卡塔尔遭朋友绝交,原油怎么办?296 / author:Why Jin Xiao / PostsID:643208

合作不是你求我,更不是我求你,在这个交易的市场上,每个投资者都渴望盈利,也许你因曾经的伤痛无法再次信任他人,我想说,请不要拿别人的可恶来看待所有人。跟每一个人相处,都是从零开始,不踏出那一步,又何以能收获?你的关注便是是你财富的开始,你的行动将会得到我无尽的付出,责任就是我对你们的信任的唯一最好回报。
This article is written by independent author He Yijin Xiao (WeChat:Ann456000)Written by, the verbal suggestions of official account "Why Jinxiao" only represent personal views, and are only for reference. The market is changeable, so be careful! Please indicate the source of the reprinted article. The article has lag, and if you are unsure of the market situation, please follow me at any time.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list