Post a new post
Open the left side

原油投资者应该知道的真相!

[Copy Link]
628 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
crude oilinvestment者应该知道的真相!

I often receive messages in the background saying that investing in crude oil is deceptive, and I am disappointed but also deeply aware of the irrationality of investors. Any kind of investment carries risks, just like how many people turned around in the stock market a few years ago, who would have thought that now the stock market disaster is spreading, and small investors are being forced into a corner. The same goes for the crude oil market, where there are always good and bad people in any industry. Today, I will give you a list of investment risks in crude oil and help you understand the truth about spot crude oil.

1、 First, let's talk about several risks of crude oil investment:
1、 Wrong entry time: The wrong entry time is the timing of the market entry, which is very important for investment. Even if investors anticipate the market direction correctly and fail to grasp the right entry time, there is still a great risk of losses. For beginners, the timing of entering the market should be based on the moving average system, as there is no significant loss.
2、 Heavy storage operation: For most people, heavy warehouse operations are not good because they are simply a form of gambling, and most people cannot control this operation perfectly. If it causes losses, the losses far outweigh the profits. Therefore, in order to avoid the occurrence of heavy position operations in investment operations, it is necessary to recognize the essence of heavy position operations. Only then can we truly avoid heavy warehouse operations.
3、 No stop loss set: Stop loss is also very important in investment, why do you say that? Because many people have proven the terrifying nature of this behavior through actions, and many investors have sold out due to the lack of a stop loss. Investment is different from Beizhebo, as it is a controllable behavior that can be braked. The market is uncertain, and the direction of the market is only speculation. Therefore, it is not necessary to keep moving forward. A stop loss warning line should be set, and if it exceeds the limit, it should be immediately withdrawn, in order to survive in the market for a long time.
2、 Several crude oil investment fraud methods for investors to refer to:
1.Embezzlement of websites: Mainly stealing well-known and trusted company websites or impersonating authoritative and legitimate platform websites to confuse investors' vision and judgment.
2.Self Compiled Exchange: Claiming oneself to be a member of a certain exchange (which does not exist or is not legal) to gain trust.
3.Restricted transactions: When major markets such as the release of non farm data in the United States come, it hinders investors from trading, and even directly shuts down servers, causing client disconnects.
4.Background operations: By sliding points (the price clicked during the opening and closing of positions is different from the actual transaction price), it secretly affects the entry and exit prices of traders, reduces investors' profits, and increases investors' risks!
3、 Investors should recognize several truths about spot crude oil:
1Can spot crude oil investment make money?
Yes!
2Can you lose money?
Yes!
3So the question arises, is spot crude oil investment a scam?
Continuing with the above sentence, whoever tells you that these things are profitable is a scammer.
4The Truth about Spot Crude Oil: Spot crude oil investment is a type of trading variety. If you have any understandingfuturesYou may also encounter soybeans, sugar, and rebar. These things can be traded not only in shopping malls and vegetable markets, but also in financial markets in a "virtual" way. Why do we say virtual? Because if you buy a barrel of oil in the financial market, but in fact you don't buy a barrel of oil, you only have a nominal barrel of oil. Of course, if you are willing, you can also apply for the withdrawal of physical gasoline and diesel for delivery at any time.
Okay, since these things can be traded in financial markets, then the country needs to establish or recognize some trading centers, which are popular vegetable markets. This can be compared to stocks, such as crude oil and precious metals, and the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange as trading centers for spot trading. Since there is a trading center, there are real and fake transactions. If you trade with a member unit under a real trading center, it is generally true. That is to say, your money has truly entered the pockets of these trading centers, which is internal trading. If it is set up privately by some scammers, or not recognized by the state, or simply deceived, it is the external market, or it can be said that it is a private store, and this type of scammers. So, it's not scientific to unilaterally portray crude oil as a scam.
How can exchanges, member units, and their agents make money? Similar to stocks, the exchange is the largestbossAll the money is on his side. The profits of member units (i.e. the companies to which you have direct contact with the trading business) are distributed by the exchange. So what fees do you need to pay when you start opening an account for trading?1Transaction fees/Point difference.2Inventory fee, also known as overnight fee. Crude oil can be bought up or down. Of course, there is also leverage involved.
4、 Why are stocks not criticized? There are several main reasons for this:
1The entry level of stocks is low, and after opening an account, you can start to operate it. There is basically no need to deal with your account manager, and they are also unwilling to pay attention to you. In fact, they make relatively little money from you (because the trading volume of retail investors is generally low)
2The entry point of spot goods is high, with buying up and buying down, leverage, and relatively large market fluctuations, so I will seek help from professional teachers.
3Spot goods go through the international market and require understanding of international events. This is also what is often said when investing in spot goods. The probability of spot goods being manipulated by the banker is very low because the market is too large, and stocks are easily manipulated by the banker.
Many people say that spot crude oil is not profitable but also loses money, all of which are used by scammers to deceive people. Actually, it's all in people's hearts, greed! Don't blame others. Your greed has increased your chances, causing you to be unable to extricate yourself from the shadow of losses.
stock market indexFutures are not harmful to people, are they? That's because you were fooled and lost money due to your ignorance and greed, and they made a lot of money. It is wrong to exclude and defame this industry solely because of losing money.
5、 So how should spot crude oil investment play?
1.Do a good job in fund management, plan your own funds, and control your positions.
2.No matter what investment you make, you must first understand what this thing is.
3.Not only do you need to understand, but you also need to be proficient.
4.Don't be greedy, don't trust others lightly.
5.If you cannot achieve any of the above, your investment will have already lost half.
6.Light position, stop loss.
7.Whether you are earning or losing, it is important to maintain a positive mindset.
In fact, there are both good and bad aspects in any industry. The investment in spot precious metals and crude oil is due toT+0, two-way transaction22The advantages of hourly trading are attracting more and more investors to enter. I would like to remind investors to keep their eyes open and choose legitimate and authoritative trading platforms. Control risks, stabilize profits, and invest rationally!
Are you still hesitating when you don't want to lag behind others? If you don't come to understand, you can only be in a state of confusion. Only after understanding spot investment can you be qualified to judge its quality. Now come to consult and ask more professional people to answer your questions.
Central InternationalVIP
Shouting single group627414796Verification 200008

Recommended platform: Central International  http://www.zhgjgold.com/
Ace Elite Senior Analyst Guo Yichong
contact information:13929655859
QQ:823820370(Verification200008)
原油投资者应该知道的真相!245 / author:loilim / PostsID:640518
Teacher: Xiaoming, what will you do in the future if you don't study hard?
Xiao Ming: Teacher, what is your salary?
teacher:5000What's wrong?
Xiaoming: My mother is frying crude oil and she gives it to me every month5000pin money.
Teacher: Get out!
Xiaoming: Oh.
Teacher: Wait, come back. Your mother stirs up crude oil? How do you make money?
Xiao Ming: Every time I come home from school, I hear my mother happily telling my father that she made it with a teacher and bought it from her every time. teacherQQ:823820370, Verify Message200008Required, follow each time10hand10Hands can earn profits that can reach80%Ah!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list