Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:6.1白银市场晚评行情走势分析

[Copy Link]
512 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
白银技术面分析

白银方面,昨日冲高17.4后震荡下行,整体波动不大,早盘急跌至17.2后横盘整理,重点关注晚间ADP数据与初请失业金数据,持续的震荡整理,数据面的影响直接决定行情走势,近期白银围绕17.2-17.5形成区间震荡,波动较小,日内短线的思路不变,反弹高空为主。

Silver operation suggestion:

1Suggestions17.4Empty, stop loss17.6, Objective17

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list