Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:6.1临近非农黄金行情跟着怎么走?

[Copy Link]
595 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
goldquotations analysis
黄金其实多头上升力度没有那么强,不然周初上升1270就可以一直涨,所以行情是一直在承压,但又一直很顽强,这周行情没有单边,只有震荡,只不过相对来说会偏强一点,现在经过周初回踩1260一带上升,昨晚冲高接近1274位置回落,短线多头可能不会有太大的连续性,主要震荡为主,所以直接做多不可取,这周行情有特点,看上去行的都不行,反其道而行之的都是赚,所以昨天日线收阳,隔夜虽然已经回落过了,但今天直接去做多肯定不行,做空要点勇气但却说不定行,回落不破1260去做多的只能说中规中矩,临近非农,这个才是重点,今天宇文闾建议选择中规中矩的操作,下跌只要不破1259本周低点就还有机会继续上涨,毕竟非农才会选择方向,那么理论上在这之上不会跌破1259刷新低点,因为一旦跌破就表示行情见顶了;
黄金操作建议:黄金1264Multiple, stop loss1259, Objective1270、1278
Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list