Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:6.1白银今日行情走势分析解套

[Copy Link]
525 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Message surface analysis

United States3月非农因暴风雨影响爆冷,5月非农公布又迎来飓风季,恐有爆冷的可能。宇文闾预计白银价格将获重磅利好,站上18大关,涨逾0.5美元。美国气象局称,6month1月飓风季正式开始,或有5—9场飓风,风速高度111mile/小时。今夜北京时间20:15, USAADP数据公布,市场预计18Ten thousand people, higher than the previous value17万人。美国飓风季高峰期为8月—9月。本周五(6month2day)Beijing Time20:30, USA5月非农报告公布,市场预计1810000 people, lower than the previous value21.110000 people.

6.1Analysis of Silver Market:

白银昨日整体维持高位盘整,并在在gold强势破新高之际,白银走势仍然偏弱,虽有反弹但是并未突破前高,白银走震荡调整,来迎接即将到来的非农数据,近期白银围绕17.2-17.5形成区间震荡,波动较小,预计在等待非农数据选择方向,日内短线的思路不变,反弹不过17.6逢高空,回落17.2一线多为主。

6.1Suggestion for Silver Operation:

17.25Long nearby, stop loss17.15, look at the goal17.45Near.

17.5Short nearby, stop loss17.7, Objective17.2-17.1。

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list