Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:6.1原油行情走势分析解套

[Copy Link]
606 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Message surface analysis

United StatesWTIcrude oil7monthfuturesWednesday(5month31day)Closing down1.34USD, or2.70%Report48.32dollar/Bucket. Brent crude oil8Monthly futures closed lower on Wednesday1.53USD, or2.95%Report50.31dollar/桶。利比亚原油产量继续复苏引发了原油市场的新一轮担忧,同时投资者开始重新建立空仓加大了油价的下行压力。美国WTICrude oil futures prices hit their lowest point during trading47.74dollar/Barrel, Brent crude oil futures hit their lowest point in the session50.24dollar/桶。今日早间公布的API数据显示美国原油库存降幅大于预期,原油短线上涨,跌幅暂时缩小。

原油行情解析
从日线上来看布林带缩口,KThe line runs below the middle rail of the Bollinger belt, with a short cycleMA5AndMA10向下运行,附图指标MACDstay0轴上方交死叉向下运行,绿色动能柱稍有放量;4小时线上,布林带开口KThe line runs below the middle rail of the Bollinger belt, with a short cycleMA5AndMA10欲勾头向上运行,附图指标MACDstay0轴下方拟交金叉运行绿色动能柱缩量;1小时图布林带缩口,K线运行于布林带中轨上,短周期MA5AndMA10交金叉向上运行,附图指标MACDAnd0轴下方交金叉向上运行,红色动能柱稍有放量。综合来看,原油目前将有一短回调震荡的行情,亚欧盘建议高沽低渣区间操作,待美盘EIA数据公布时再来根据消息及市场反应做出中长期布局。

Resistance level:49.78

Support position:47.09

原油具体操作建议:

1. 49.8附近空单进场,常规止损,目标48.1

2. 48.1附近多单进场,常规止损,目标50.1

郑重声明:(因各平台点位差异,也因为网络发布的延时性,以上建议仅供参考,风险自担,This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights into crude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list