Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.31白银走势行情晚评分析

[Copy Link]
512 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
白银方面分析

1.美联储现在呈现出来的鹰派态度,以及大部分官员的年内加息三次言论已经把6月加息概率推升至80%以上,而明日白银就将进入6月行情,加息阴影也自然而然开始影响金融市场,因此也可以预见白银的6月份行情将充满风险和挑战。

2.北京时间周五晚间时段,美国5月季调后非农就业人口将闪亮登场,届时失业率和平均薪资等数据也将一起公布。上一次非农的惨淡曾给白银带来巨大利好,不过从近期美国初请等就业数据来看,本次非农数据还是有很大可能大于预期,从而施压白银的。
  白银技术面分析

白银方面,同步gold走势,昨日冲高回落,最高拉升至17.45高点位置,上涨不延续,美联储加息在即,市场对于白银能否进一步上涨还有顾虑,而自16美元低位上涨以来没有像样的回调,加上今日月线收官存在多头获利回吐的可能,短线不追高,考虑到白银的波动空间的情况,建议反弹高空为主。

Silver operation suggestion:

1Suggestions17.4Empty, stop loss17.6, Objective17

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list