Post a new post
Open the left side

How to avoid duplicate orders

[Copy Link]
530 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Introduction: If you trust me, I have the confidence to take you to make money! I am both your technical advisor and your psychoanalyst! Investment changes life, we change investment. You are troubled by not earning money from investment, hurt by hedging orders, and heartbroken by cutting flesh. I just want to tell you that this is not investment, you need to rely on a comprehensive analysis of the market system to make profits, small stop losses to win large profits, and everything is only for practical profit. You are walking against the market, obviously not good. When it is time to be decisive, you must be decisive, do not hold the mentality of luck, small losses are to welcome a better market.
 1Investors who are slightly trapped can use the rebound market to unwind and exit, or reduce their positions when they encounter high prices;
 2Investors who hold onto high positions can also take the initiative in psychological and financial aspects in the next wave of the market by reducing their positions at high points.
If the currency being purchased is in the middle position, you can temporarily wait and see based on the situation at that time, in order to unwind and leave the market or reduce losses when the position is high.
If the currency being purchased is at a low level, there is no need to rush to stop the loss. After the currency being purchased stabilizes and falls, one should dare to cover the position at an important support level,

If the currency being purchased is in an upward trend, there is no need to stop losing. Patiently holding it for a period of time will inevitably unwind, and there may even be a possibility of significant profits.

If the currency being purchased is in a balanced fluctuation trend, there is no need to immediately stop losing. Be patient and wait for the currency to enter the high level of the fluctuation cycle. Once the unwinding or loss is small, you should decisively leave the market and exit.

If the currency being purchased is in a downward trend, once it is confirmed that the downward trend has formed, the loss should be immediately stopped, and one must not be worried about gains or losses and have illusions.               I believe many friends entered multiple orders last night when the market was on the rise, and before it was time for you to rush out, the market began to decline. Unexpectedly, the long and short orders could not find a suitable point to leave. Why did you not make money in such a good market? There is a reason!
Below, the teacher provides some common situations of hedging and suggests that investors should make different responses and rescue methods based on different situations after hedging:

1If the funds you have been trapped are not too serious, you can choose to use the rise to reduce your position, or rebound to unwind.
  2If the purchased item is in the middle position, you can temporarily wait and see based on the situation at that time, in order to unwind and leave the market or reduce losses by reducing positions at high points.
  3If the buy is at a low level, there is no need to rush to stop the loss. After the buy stabilizes, one should dare to cover the position at a low level in important support, dilute costs, and rescue the high locked position together in the subsequent rebound market.
  4If the trend is on the rise, there is no need to stop losses. As long as you patiently wait for a period of time, it will naturally unwind, and there may even be a possibility of significant profits.
  5If the purchased item is in a balanced and volatile trend, there is no need to immediately stop the loss, just patiently wait for it to enter the high point of the volatility cycle. When the situation is resolved or the loss is very small, there is no need to be greedy to immediately exit.
  6If the purchase is in a downward trend, once it is confirmed that the downward trend has formed, the loss should be stopped immediately and there must be no illusions. Any hesitation or hesitation may leave investors with no way out.
To continue in this market for a long time, it is necessary to have a complete trading system, including position techniques, risk control, and technical systems. This way, it can provide you with clear guidance in volatile markets, even if the profit is small, it is easy and there is a sense of achievement; In a unilateral market, it can make you have a trend in your mind. If you are right, strive for maximum profit, but when you are wrong, you can control risks and objectively adjust your thinking to turn losses into profits, instead of blindly and subjectively sticking to your own thinking, blindly adding positions to reverse orders, and placing positions on the edge of risk.
The reason why I grasp the trend accurately is that I never guess. I only judge that the market is not my the final say, but the market the final say. It is my bounden duty to obey the market! Risk management and emotional control are often things that many people talk about but cannot do! However, I have been guiding everyone to do things with the right perspective, so that you have the opportunity to have the right results!
  The first step in hedging is to determine the strength of the market. If you cannot make a profit, then stop the loss decisively; At the same time, it is necessary to calmly judge the future trend of the market; And the most important thing is not to be timid after stopping a loss and miss out on good opportunities to return capital and profit! There are different solutions for different sets of orders, and you can consult me to solve them.
Adhere to my investment philosophy: long-term safe and stable profits are the ultimate goal of your investment!
Gift: The purest financial management, the highest level of enjoyment!
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list