Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.26黄金走势行情近期趋势分析

[Copy Link]
704 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
从日线技术面而言,gold在经历前期的五连阳之后,一直稳定在高位震荡的一个走势。同时连续冲击1263-1265一线阻力位未果,多头上行的动能明显不足,甚至开始衰弱。  
  但随着初请利空的再次出现,黄金价格从1258美元出现了短线的下跌,金价已然跌破1253美元,同时也跌破布林带下轨,推测后市黄金价格可能会进一步下探1250美元,本次初请数据的利空让加息的可能再度升高,日线级别的“头肩顶”形态已经完成对于右肩这个位置的整理。短暂的下跌是在所难免的,宇文闾老师建议投资者后市关注1245and1250两个支撑位的支撑情况,黄金价格目前已经击穿MA5均线支撑,考虑均线系统支撑的话,那么近期所关注的点位在1243这个位置,做短线的朋友注意了,这个位置很关键,若是跌破该点,那么黄金将维持一个周期内的下行趋势。

不过这只是黄金短暂的走势波动,只要金价没未跌破1250美元,那么便很可能会持续在1250-1260区间内反复波动。

宇文闾给出黄金操作建议

Suggestions1258美金做空,止损1263Look at the target below1252破位,破位再看1248!

Suggest callback1245Buy long in US dollars, stop loss1242, look at the goal1248-1251frontline.

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list