Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.26原油周五早评走势行情分析

[Copy Link]
525 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
crude oilTechnical analysis

昨日的OPEC会议的召开一改往日的沉静,仅10分钟的行情让广大朋友大呼过瘾,原油至52一线高位暴跌到48.6支撑位,主图上油价一根上下引线小引线尤外惹人,上方受制于上轨52,短线支撑关注48.6Gateway,30日支撑位47.9可以关注,从4小图来看,均线系统下行,价格运行于MA120均线上方附近,布林通道张口向外扩散,价格运行于布林下轨下方,MACD俩线下行,绿色动能柱增量,KDJ三线下行。从日线图上来看,均线系统拐头下行,价格运行于均线系统下方,布林通道张口向内收缩,价格运行于布林中轨附近,MACD俩线拐头下行,红色动能柱缩量,KDJ三线成死叉下行。

综合来看,原油的价格还在尝试下破MA120均线,试图继续下探48.40的强力支撑。如果原油下破成功那么反弹的力度就会被强行削弱至49.00附近。反之若没有继续下破,那么多头反攻的目标将会在49.50之上。那么操作上笔者宇文闾建议原油以回调做多为主,反弹做空为辅。

宇文闾给出原油操作建议:

1、建议下方若触及48.0-48.30Multiple orders entering nearby, stop loss placed at47.7Target point48.8nearby

2、建议上方若触及49.0-49.2Nearby empty orders enter, stop loss placed on49.5Target point48.3nearby

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights into crude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list