Post a new post
Open the left side

宇文闾:5.25实时黄金走势分析行情解析专业解套 

[Copy Link]
572 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
International SpotgoldWednesday(5month24日)先跌后涨,再度逼近1260美元关口,美联储会议纪要后黄金逆转日内所有跌幅。纪要显示美联储官员暗示6月加息,今年或展开缩表,市场解读认为缺乏更多“鹰派信息”,黄金、美债等避险资产上涨,投资者关注穆迪下调中国评级后续影响。    

现货黄金周三亚市早盘开于1250.81dollar/盎司后,金价短暂上涨之后陷入盘整,徘徊不前;之后短线大幅下挫,录得日内低点1247.25dollar/盎司后反弹。欧市金价小幅震荡上行后转盘整。美市波幅加大,金价下跌后出现强势反弹,多头强力拉升,走出一波上涨行情,终收于1258.10dollar/盎司的高位,上涨0.6%。

Gold technology aspect

从日线图来看,M5头下行,价格运行于M5附近,布林通道张口向下扩散,价格运行于布林中轨上方附近,MACD两线交金叉上行,红色能量柱明显,KDJ三线拐头向下运行于超买区下方附近;从四小时图来看,均线系统拐头向下,价格运行于M20下方,布林通道张口平稳运行,价格运行于布林中轨下方,MACD两线交死叉下行,绿色能量柱增量。随着六月加息预期的增强,黄金下行压力加大;美指的企稳,也令黄金承压。今日操作方面,以反弹高空为主,低多辅助在6月美联储加息预期强烈的情况下,本周现货黄金又将迎来诸多挑战。

宇文闾给出给建议

The current price of gold1259空反弹1261加空止损1266

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list