Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.25白银走势分析解套

[Copy Link]
495 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
白银技术面分析 

白银日线上看,银价大阳收线上穿布林带中轨线,那么今日以中轨线17美元关口作为支撑,再次位置一线做多上去;日线上白银趋势看涨;短线四小时级别,K线跟随布林带上轨线向上运行;布林带张口,布林带下轨拐头向上;今日操作肯定是回踩做多的,不过银价的回落力度大部分时候都比较小;所以短线上做多为主可以看到17.2附近。  

Silver operation suggestion:
  1Falling back17.2一线做多,止损默认,目标17.3
  2Rebound17.3Short selling, default stop loss, target16.5

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list