Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.25黄金走势行情分析解套

[Copy Link]
597 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
goldTechnical analysis

日线图上K线由运行于MA5上方逐步下行至现在的MA5Below,MA5拐头向下运行,布林带缩口行情具体一定下行风险。从4小时图上来看,布林带开口缓和运行且欲有缩口之势,K线已从布林中轨上方跌至布林中轨下方,MA5UnderpassMA10Cross dead cross downlink, amplitude indexMACD死叉下行绿色动能增量,KDJ三线市场向下发散。综合来看,黄金自上周三触及的1265高位以来,本周连续两天冲高试探未果,这也表明前期的高位给目前的金价形成很大的压制,短期黄金或将还有下行风险,重点关注1250一线的支撑,日内操作上,笔者宇文闾建议大家以区间对待,上方关注1257-1260Suppress, follow below1250Frontline support.

宇文闾给出黄金操作建议:

1Suggestions1257Short nearby, stop loss1262上,目标看向1253Nearby;
  2Suggestions1253Long nearby, stop loss1248下,目标看向1257Near.

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list