Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.24原油行情走势分析操作

[Copy Link]
632 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Technical analysis

crude oil方面:技术面上看,原油四小时K线图上看,原油最高上涨至51.45一线,破近日新高,布林带上轨线有略微向上扬,布林带有开口迹象,原油运行与布林带上轨线稍下方。日线图上,布林带向上开口,k线运行上轨下方,昨日收十字星,macd快慢线金叉运行,红色动能柱递增,kdj指标超买区域运行;综合来看原油短期内还是继续看多的,这个短期内是多久呢?我认为这具体要看周四OPEC的减产计划以及力度,在减产计划还没开始正式实行前,市场已经是消化了一波,如若减产协议内容与前面所说的一样,市场可能会不是那么的买账,届时原油会有所回吐。因此具体还要看减产的力度。

5.24早间原油操作建议:

原油下方50.60-50.80附近一线布局多单,目标50.60Frontline50.40附近可以考虑减仓,止损放在50.30稍下方。

郑重声明:(因各平台点位差异,也因为网络发布的延时性,以上建议仅供参考,风险自担,This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights into crude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list