Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhang Chuyun:5.17APIHelping crude oil bulls suffer setbacks, early deployment of crude oil in the evening

[Copy Link]
569 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
[paragraph]
Zhang Chuyun:5.17APIHelping crude oil bulls suffer setbacks, early deployment of crude oil in the evening781 / author:Zhang Chuyun / PostsID:605492

Message surface

Wednesday Beijing Time(5month17Japan) American Petroleum Institute(API)According to the published data,5month12Day and WeekAPIcrude oilInventory increase88.2Ten thousand barrels, contrary to analysis estimates. After the data was released, oil prices fell by about0.3USD.WTICrude oil has decreased by approximately0.3USD to48.27dollar/Barrel; Brent crude oil fell to51.31dollar/Bucket. Tonight?22:30EIATo be announced5month12Please pay attention to the US commercial crude oil inventory data for the current week. At that time, the author Zhang Chuyun will arrange in advance and add detailed information on the layout strategy!

Technical analysis of US crude oil:

The extension of the production reduction agreement is imperative, and it is also natural for oil prices to rise above the sky, and it is also inevitable for them to rise and fall. Due to the continuous increase in crude oil drilling in the United States, which has suppressed oil pricesAPISignificantly reduced, oil prices lower in the morning and approaching0.5USD, crude oil on the daily chart is affected byIEAandAPIUnder the dual bearish impact, the bullish trend of crude oil has been severely suppressed, ending the once strong four consecutive positive pattern. Over the next day, the long shadow line with a small positive closed, and the oil price is operating near the Bollinger medium track;4On the hourly chart, the opening of the Bollinger belt is upward, and the oil price has gradually dropped from above the Bollinger middle track overnight to below it,MA5UnderpassMA10Cross dead cross downlink, amplitude indexMACDThe intersection of fast and slow lines leads to a rapid descent, and the green kinetic energy gradually increases,KDJThe three line dead fork diverges downwards, causing concern for oil bulls; On the hour chart, the opening of the Bollinger belt is downward,KThe line has been operating near the Bolin Lower Rail Line since the end of the night, with the following indicatorsMACDThe fast and slow lines have a dead cross downward trend, with bearish positions leading the market. Overall, oil prices are affected byAPIAndIEAAffected by bearish data, the market is under pressure and is declining. Zhang Chuyun suggests rebounding and short selling during the day, and not blindly pursuing long positions.

Zhang Chuyun:5.17APIHelping crude oil bulls suffer setbacks, early deployment of crude oil in the evening342 / author:Zhang Chuyun / PostsID:605492

5.17Suggestions for crude oil operation:

1Rebound48.7-48.5Empty order entry, stop loss0.5US dollars, target see47.7-47.3;

2Radical48.2Nearby empty orders enter, stop loss0.5US dollars, target see47.7-47.3;

3, unbreakable47.3Can be found in47.3-47.5Multiple orders entering nearby, stop loss0.5US dollars, target see48.2upper;

Due to the rapid fluctuations in the market, the positions and operational opportunities are fleeting. Specific operations can be obtained by following the job number Zhang Chuyun.

Hand in handAPIandEIAI don't know how many years I have gone through, how many confused and disoriented investors I have coached, and 90% of my clients will tell me that beforeEIAHow scared I am at night, afraid to make orders, as soon as I buy it, it goes up and down, as soon as I buy it out, it goes up, always feeling likeEIAEvery time I hear investors complain, I always understand and don't understand. If you have this situation, you can contact Zhang Chuyun to let you feel what it feels like to be a professional and responsible teacher for guidance!

Author - Zhang Chuyun
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
Zhang Chuyun
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list