Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.17白银早评今日走势行情分析操作

[Copy Link]
558 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
白银技术面分析

白银反弹回升后基本持于16.6美元关口上方震荡交投,短线上银价继续看涨多头至少会把隔夜的回落全部收复,那么也就是说短线上方空间至少看到16.8美元上方,其实白银短线上趋势就是新手投资者都能看明白,加之白银还遇到“供应危机”,短线上17美元大关势必会是上行测试,所以白银的操作很简单,继续回落多顺势操作即可,笔者提醒即便回调有利润空间也不要冒险逆势操作,做投资要稳健才能长期获利。

5.17Suggestion for Silver Operation:

1Suggestions16.6Long nearby, stop loss0.1Points, target16.9;

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilgoldThere is in-depth research on commodities such as silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list