Post a new post
Open the left side

Yuwenlu:5.17黄金早评今日走势行情分析操作

[Copy Link]
592 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Message surface

gold方面,近期受到美国一些列经济数据表现不佳打压,美元受挫严重,使得黄金受到支撑止住跌势。加之朝鲜半岛局势愈发紧张,5month14日在韩国总统文在寅刚刚上任之际朝鲜再度试射导弹大秀“肌肉”,使得避险情绪再度升温,黄金的避险属性再次被激发,进一步走反弹。

Analysis of Gold Technology

黄金自破位1225后打破了极弱格局,明确了回升趋势,关注关键阻力位破位情况即可。昨日金价试探破位1237,金价上行空间将进一步打开,后期目标有望看至1245-1255。从技术形态上分析:日线企稳MA10,MA5欲上穿MA10形成金叉态势,附图MACD指标不断收线聚拢,空头能量不断缩量,空头压制减弱,金价有望进一步上行。关注美元指数的联动性,目前美指日线四连跌呈黄昏星形态,附图MACD指标及KDJ指标均呈死叉态势,美指还有下行需求,美元指数的疲软也将进一步支撑金价。综合来看,金价继续呈反弹态势,建议后市操作以低多为主,上方关注1245-1250位压制,下方重点关注1230-1225Frontline support.

Golden Operation Strategy:

1、1240Near empty, stop loss1244, look at the goal1230

2、1230Nearby, stop loss1227, look at the goal1236

Solemnly declare: (Due to differences in platform locations and delays in online publishing, the above suggestions are for reference only and risks are borne by oneself),This article is written by Teacher Yuwen Lu. Contact information: 1749880786. Exclusive planning by the analyst team, please indicate the source when reprinting. I interpret global economic news, analyze global investment trends, and provide insights intocrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above content is for reference only. Investment carries risks and caution is required when entering the market. If the operation of setting and locking orders is not ideal, you can communicate and exchange ideas with yourself.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list